The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion)

+73
parapher
Jpm
livingsilver94
demo71
pricecaptain
Mr.T
waldi84
pedilover
xuke771
T3st3r
leom81
castillo92
Alphonso Elric
freak.vulgar
Archimede
gougitany1
ffrules
neoss
dany00711
Cyber2000
FAFAŁ
test55
Cryoniq
YubiGalaxy
lss7777
muharremerd
aymanalz
bart3lon
websun
scottallthefriends
brazilcoco
ruby2hora
~BSOD~
yselimk
zumoc
aydentist86
Greatmetal
burt88
caphp
ziloth
Blaireau
Karolina
bymax
Ducco
mido26683
hclarkjr
Intelmaster
NODeath
slickric21
xmasivex
mrpotter2510
Veki385
sc7es
rafa9009
seiferflo
MrosPros
Niko
bay12
savale
dave999
billybully
gjoyal
carlese
spidernz
lucaskent
amin20
KrX
panman
inallsorts
theKramer
tupac4u
mau370
winterstorm2050
77 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) - Page 14 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion)

more_horiz
amin20 wrote:
Hi winter

Do not bother . Very thanks

When will be you Release Final Build?
Thanks amine20 ... I want to fix many bugs (like twinui blank icon,...explorer preview pane, search,...) before release it, So for the moment I don't know, but I could only say as soon as I can ... Wink 

KrX wrote:
hi winter

will you add the regtweaks you didnt add in 0.99 in the next build?

and the unattended option to set the password?

so far 0.99 works good
For the moment, there will be no new components until I fix bugs I mention previously ... Wink 
KrX wrote:
English.xml
line 437

<Tips OfficialName="Explorer - Enable Preview Pane" TranslatedName="Explorer - Enable Preview Pane"

"Pane" ---> "Panel" (in OfficialName and TranslatedName)
Oups, sorry, changed ! thank you ! Very Happy
And I also changed "Explorer - Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane" to "Explorer - Remove Favorites from Navigation Panel", let me know if it's good ... thank you ... Question 

aymanalz wrote:
In winreducer 8, there was an option to compress winsxs folder. I don't see that option in 8.1. Is it still available?
There is no option like this in WinReducer 8.1, but I could add it after Final build ... Wink 

dave999 wrote:
Twisted Evil Twisted EvilLaughingLaughing great work prefinal reduce my pro iso(2.75 gb) just 878 mb .... nice work
Excellent ! Thank you for your feedback ! Wink 

billybully wrote:
Winter, ... When it finished doing that, I checked the new ISO, and I noticed the install.wim file wasn't reduced. AT ALL. It was like a few bytes smaller than the original one. So, I wasted 90 minutes waiting for the software to get absolutely nothing done xd.
What build do you have ? To get it to work you need to redownload the skydrive zip package to be sure to have : "WinReducer81.exe" with the build date : 01/12/2013 - 23:05 ! Let me know please ... Very Happy

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) - Page 14 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion)

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
for me the is no confirmation for deleting files (default) so i need to enable it. when i active the regtweak in winreducer nothing happens (you wrote "Recycle Bin - Disable Confirmation Dialog" so you disable it)

i dont know if it is just me and my iso in which this dialoge is disabled by default?
No, it seems you are right, I will investigate that ... Thank you !

more_horiz
I checked, and I do have that build. Please help, I'm desperate Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
Do you have the good SetACL version 3.0.6 ?
Do you check "Optimizations - Delete Unneeded Windows ISO Editions" ?

more_horiz
I do have the latest SetACL version, and I don't check that option. I'm about to try again using 64-bit software only. I will just select Natural Language and a couple of languages to remove.

EDIT: Okay, I've officially hit a dead end. I even checked the Clean WinSxS Backup folder option and it didn't remove it. I'm about to cut my ear.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
KrX wrote:
English.xml
line 437

<Tips OfficialName="Explorer - Enable Preview Pane" TranslatedName="Explorer - Enable Preview Pane"

"Pane" ---> "Panel" (in OfficialName and TranslatedName)
Oups, sorry, changed ! thank you ! Very Happy
And I also changed "Explorer - Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane" to "Explorer - Remove Favorites from Navigation Panel", let me know if it's good ... thank you ... Question 
No, don't change it, "pane" is the right name, you can google for that

more_horiz
billybully wrote:
I do have the latest SetACL version, and I don't check that option. I'm about to try again using 64-bit software only. I will just select Natural Language and a couple of languages to remove.

EDIT: Okay, I've officially hit a dead end. I even checked the Clean WinSxS Backup folder option and it didn't remove it. I'm about to cut my ear.
Maybe your main windows is corrupted, are you using a reduced windows? Neutral

more_horiz
mrpotter2510 wrote:
billybully wrote:

Or are you using an image you have modified from default.
Try using a default ISO, if that is the case..
I'll try your wccf this evening if I have the time...

more_horiz
Now I am having the same problem as billbully. The program is stuck at the mounting stage. Whether I extract from an ISO, or extract it manually and then point to the extracted folder, when I try to mount the image I want, the progress bar quickly moves about 80%, and then stays there. No disk activity, nothing seems to be happening. I am getting this on two different laptops. I am using windows 8.1 X64 on both, original non reduced versions. It is funny because it was working yesterday. I am trying to use the pre-final .99 version. I have tried mounting core as well as pro, the result is the same.

In short: Program gets stuck while mounting image.

more_horiz
Try to start WinReducer 8.1 and exit it directly to clean previous mounting points or troubles in windows .... Let me know ... Very Happy 

Did you read the mrpotter2510's post ?

more_horiz
Sorry, I feel foolish now. I re-downloaded the program from skydrive, and it is working now. Maybe I was using the error prone version and not the dec-1 build. But whatever I had worked yesterday, which is why I did not think of redownloading.

Another issue - I had made a reduced ISO with the program yesterday (core X64), and enabled .net framework 3.5 while reducing. I don't know if it is related to the .net framework or something else, but many programs were not opening, and simply crashed with error messages. These programs include winreducer itself, xnview and vidcoder. The error messages were different, but something along the lines of 'common language error', which points to issues with .net framework or visual studio. I reinstalled from an original, unreduced ISO, and all these programs worked normally. I did not install anything else, so it has something to do with having been reduced by winreducer.

more_horiz
Hey guy, all the folder estracted from the zipped file are write protected, so this give a extracting error. I think that is necessary change to full access the folders.

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) - Page 14 Hup106

more_horiz
I have try to disable the uac but the pboblem still remain. I cant unflag any folder and i dont know why.

more_horiz
@aymanal: could you please share your winreducer81.wccf (don't forget to remove your serial key if you are using unattended) ? Thanks ...

@zumoc:
. do you have 7-zip 9.2 or better ?

. Where did you extract winreducer81 folder ?
If you extracted it in c:\ change it to [c:\users\" your username folder"], you will have full access in here

. Look in folder "WORK\EXTRACT\ExtractedbyWinreducer", what do you have in it ?
Look in folder sources and search for install.wim or install.esd. If you have the last one, it's not working with your ISO, sorry ...

Let me know

more_horiz
theKramer wrote:
mrpotter2510 wrote:
billybully wrote:

Or are you using an image you have modified from default.
Try using a default ISO, if that is the case..
I'll try your wccf this evening if I have the time...
Its reducing right now. Report back when its done..

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
@aymanal: could you please share your winreducer81.wccf (don't forget to remove your serial key if you are using unattended) ? Thanks ...

@zumoc:
. do you have 7-zip 9.2 or better ?

. Where did you extract winreducer81 folder ?
If you extracted it in c:\ change it to [c:\users\" your username folder"], you will have full access in here

. Look in folder "WORK\EXTRACT\ExtractedbyWinreducer", what do you have in it ?
Look in folder sources and search for install.wim or install.esd. If you have the last one, it's not working with your ISO, sorry ...

Let me know
Winreducer folder is extracted in /user/desktop folder like the previus version. My WORK\EXTRACT\ExtractedbyWinreducer er again empty because i have the problem previous described. No i try to change the location of the winreducer folder directly on c:

more_horiz
Nothing to do. All location are blocked. no problem in the previus version always used in desktop folder. All folder are write protected and there no way to unlock... why?
i have the last 7zip 9.2 . All tools are 32bit versione because the 64bit version are unable to use.

more_horiz
Maybe try to disable your antivirus, because nothing change for mounting process and I don't experience such troubles ...I'm using a VMware virtual Machine based on a complete Windows 8.1 core x64 to achieve all my WinReducer tasks !

more_horiz
Me too. Im on VM Ware 10 and i do not have the AV. I'll try to disable the smart screen

more_horiz
I have muoted the iso in the VM so i have drag an dropped cd DVV in the desktop in order to have one folde whit al dvd....and now seem to work. Is possible that the proble is the length of the name of the iso file?

more_horiz
OK, thanks to the help of @KrX, I've managed to get it to work, but I still can't figure what the problem was with my configuration. I'll check some things, and I am going to report back.

more_horiz
So, after about 7 hours of testing, I finally realized what the problem was. When I reduce images, I always install a fresh new copy of Windows on a new partition, and I disable the non crucial services through services.msc to speed the computer up.

That was the problem.

WinReducer depends on services that aren't obvious at all… I mean, in one of my many tests, I disabled and stopped the Network Store Interface Service (and that stops like 6 more services), and WinReducer didn't work. I was forced to install Windows over and over again (my computer is not powerful enough to run virtual machines) until I found a working configuration: a fresh install with the express settings and no disabling of ANY service. The only service I am able to freely disable is Windows Search. If I disable anything else, it all gets screwed up. I still don't know what exact services cause this issue though. Winter, do you know if your software requires a service to be running?

Anyway, I'm happy I got the thing running!! What a Face

more_horiz
@billybully no i had disable about 20 service by winreducer ohh many i delete still working great .... many of service as told need but not all of them necessary to install win8.

more_horiz
billybully wrote:
So, after about 7 hours of testing, I finally realized what the problem was. When I reduce images, I always install a fresh new copy of Windows on a new partition, and I disable the non crucial services through services.msc to speed the computer up.

That was the problem.

WinReducer depends on services that aren't obvious at all… I mean, in one of my many tests, I disabled and stopped the Network Store Interface Service (and that stops like 6 more services), and WinReducer didn't work. I was forced to install Windows over and over again (my computer is not powerful enough to run virtual machines) until I found a working configuration: a fresh install with the express settings and no disabling of ANY service. The only service I am able to freely disable is Windows Search. If I disable anything else, it all gets screwed up. I still don't know what exact services cause this issue though. Winter, do you know if your software requires a service to be running?

Anyway, I'm happy I got the thing running!! What a Face
No, you can disable many services without a problem, you can take a look on here
http://www.blackviper.com/service-configurations/black-vipers-windows-8-1-service-configurations/
And many others more can be disabled: Font Cache, Defender, Touch keyboard & Hand writing, Superfetch, Print Spooler, Group Policy...

more_horiz
latest version worked perfectly on my AIO x64 ga1 iso :)Removed lots of components and got it down to:

iso: 1,4gb
installed: 3,6gb

windows update / features still working

awesome job! Twisted Evil

more_horiz
@billybully: Normally there is no troubles if you disable services. But it could be also possible that you disable too much of them and broke a service which is needed for Net Framework (don't know if this is this, but it's the idea). When you use WinReducer and reduce your ISO with it, I've made all test to be sure that WinReducer will work even with all components removed (including all available services in it), so this why there will be not all of them available to be remove because I test them one by one to be sure they will not broke something important.
I'm really happy you succeed, and a new tweak you could use to improve you user experience is : "Tweaks - System - Improve Shutdown Speed" and/or "Tweaks - System – Improve Windows Shell Response". Good luck my friend !

@savale: Excellent news ! Thank you for your feedback ... Very Happy

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:

How do I attach the wccf file? If I copy paste it entirely, I get an error message that the post is too long.

more_horiz
You could use the hidden function in post editor (if it's too long you could cut it in 2 parts) or provide me a link from skydrive or anything else ...

more_horiz
The hidden function did not work either, so I am trying to copy-paste in two parts:

Part 1:

more_horiz
Part 2:   

<Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - ASIX" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - Atheros" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - Broadcom" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - Emulex" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - Intel" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - JMicron" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - Marvell Yukon" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - NVIDIA" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - Realtek" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - SIS" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - VIA" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Ethernet - Virtual" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Wireless - Atheros" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Wireless - Broadcom" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Wireless - Intel" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Wireless - Marvell" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Wireless - Ralink" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Wireless - Realtek" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Network - Wireless - Virtual" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Pcmcia Support" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Brother" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Canon" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Dell" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - East Kodak Corporation" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Epson" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Fuji Xerox" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Hewlett Packard" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Konica Minolta" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Kyocera" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Lexmark International" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - NEC" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - OKI" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Ricoh" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Samsung" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Toshiba" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Printer - Xerox" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Processor - AMD" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Processor - Intel Atom" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Ram Disk Support" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Brother" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Canon" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Dell" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - East Kodak Corporation" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Epson" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Hewlett Packard" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Kyocera" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Lexmark International" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Samsung" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Scanner - Xerox" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="SCSI Support" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="SmartCard Support" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - Adaptec RAID Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - Adaptec SAS Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - Adaptec SCSI Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - AMD RAID Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - AMD Sata Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - IBM RAID Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - ICP RAID Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - Intel" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - LSI RAID Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - LSI SAS Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - LSI SCSI Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - LSI Solid State Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - Nvidia RAID Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - Promise SuperTrak SAS and SATA RAID Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - SIS RAID Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - SIS SATA Controller" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - VIA IDE Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - VIA RAID Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="Storage - VIA StorX RAID Controller" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Drivers" Name="USB Video" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Static Cache for Windows Fonts" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Boot Fonts" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Aharoni Bold" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Aldhabi" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Andalus" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Angsana" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Aparajita" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Arabic Typesetting" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Batang" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Browallia" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Calibri" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Cambria" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Candara" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Consolas" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Constantia" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Corbel" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Cordia" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Courier New" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="DaunPenh" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="David" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="DFKai-SB" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="DilleniaUPC" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="DokChampa" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Ebrima" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Estrangelo Edessa" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Eucrosia" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Euphemia" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="FangSong" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Fixedsys Normal" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Fixedsys OEM" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Fixedsys System" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Fixedsys Terminal" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Franklin Gothic" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="FrankRuehl" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="FreesiaUPC" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Gabriola" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Gadugi" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Gautami" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Georgia" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Gisha" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Gulim" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Impact" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Iris" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Iskoola Pota" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Jasmine" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Javanese Text" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="KaiTi" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Kalinga" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Kartika" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Khmer UI" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Kodchiang" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Kokila" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Lao UI" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Latha" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Leelawadee" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Levenim" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Lily" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Lucida Console" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Lucida Sans Unicode" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Malgun Gothic" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Mangal" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Marlett" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Meiryo" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft Himalaya" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft JhengHei" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft New Tai Lue" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft PhagsPa" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft Sans Serif" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft Tai Le" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft Uighur" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft YaHei" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Microsoft Yi Baiti" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="MingLiU" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Miriam" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Mongolian Baiti" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="MoolBoran" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="MS Gothic" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="MS Mincho" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="MS Serif and Sans Serif" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="MV Boli" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Myanmar Text" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Narkisim" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Nirmala UI" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Nyala" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Palatino Linotype" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Plantagenet Cherokee" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Raavi" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Rod" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Sakkal Majalla" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Shonar Bangla" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Shruti" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="SimHei" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Simplified Arabic" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="SimSun" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Sitka" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Small Fonts" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Sylfaen" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Symbol" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Traditional Arabic" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Tunga" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Urdu Typesetting" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Utsaah" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Vani" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Vector (Modern, Roman and Script)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Vijaya" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Vrinda" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Webdings" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Wingdings" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Yu Gothic" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Fonts" Name="Yumin" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Albanian" Selected="true" Value="041c" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Arabic" Selected="true" Value="0401" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Armenian" Selected="true" Value="042b" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Azeri" Selected="true" Value="042c" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Belarusian" Selected="true" Value="0423" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Belgian" Selected="true" Value="080c" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Bulgarian" Selected="true" Value="0402" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Chinese (HK)" Selected="true" Value="0c04" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Chinese (S)" Selected="true" Value="0804" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Chinese (T)" Selected="true" Value="0804" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Croatian" Selected="true" Value="041a" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Czech" Selected="true" Value="0405" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Danish" Selected="true" Value="0406" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Dutch" Selected="true" Value="0413" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="English (UK)" Selected="true" Value="0809" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="English (US)" Selected="DEFAULT" Value="0409" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Estonian" Selected="true" Value="0425" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Finnish" Selected="true" Value="040b" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="French" Selected="true" Value="040c" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="German (G)" Selected="true" Value="0407" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="German (S)" Selected="true" Value="0807" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Greek" Selected="true" Value="0408" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Hebrew" Selected="true" Value="040d" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Hungarian" Selected="true" Value="040e" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Icelandic" Selected="true" Value="040f" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Italian" Selected="true" Value="0410" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Japanese" Selected="true" Value="0411" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Korean" Selected="true" Value="0412" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Latvian" Selected="true" Value="0426" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Lithuanian" Selected="true" Value="0427" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Macedonian" Selected="true" Value="042f" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Norwegian" Selected="true" Value="0414" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Persian" Selected="true" Value="0446" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Polish" Selected="true" Value="0415" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Portuguese (B)" Selected="true" Value="0416" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Portuguese (P)" Selected="true" Value="0816" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Romanian" Selected="true" Value="0418" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Russian" Selected="true" Value="0419" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Serbian" Selected="true" Value="081a" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Slovak" Selected="true" Value="041b" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Slovenian" Selected="true" Value="0424" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Spanish" Selected="true" Value="040a" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Swedish" Selected="true" Value="041d" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Tajik" Selected="true" Value="409" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Thai" Selected="true" Value="041e" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Turkish" Selected="true" Value="041f" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Ukrainian" Selected="true" Value="0422" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Keyboards" Name="Vietnamese" Selected="true" Value="042a" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Bulgaria" Selected="false" Value="bg-BG" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Brazil" Selected="false" Value="pt-BR" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="China (HK)" Selected="false" Value="zh-HK" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="China (S)" Selected="false" Value="zh-CN" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="China (T)" Selected="false" Value="zh-TW" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Croatia" Selected="false" Value="hr-HR" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Czech Republic" Selected="false" Value="cs-CZ" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Denmark" Selected="false" Value="da-DK" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Estonia" Selected="false" Value="et-EE" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Finland" Selected="false" Value="fi-FI" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="France" Selected="false" Value="fr-FR" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Germany" Selected="false" Value="de-DE" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Greece" Selected="false" Value="el-GR" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Hungary" Selected="false" Value="hu-HU" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Israel" Selected="false" Value="he-IL" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Italy" Selected="false" Value="it-IT" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Japan" Selected="false" Value="ja-JP" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Korea" Selected="false" Value="ko-KR" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Latvia" Selected="false" Value="lv-LV" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Lithuania" Selected="false" Value="lt-LT" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Norway" Selected="false" Value="nb-NO" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Netherlands" Selected="false" Value="nl-NL" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Poland" Selected="false" Value="pl-PL" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Portugal" Selected="false" Value="pt-PT" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Romania" Selected="false" Value="ro-RO" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Russia" Selected="false" Value="ru-RU" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Saudi Arabia" Selected="false" Value="ar-SA" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Serbia" Selected="false" Value="sr-Latn-CS" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Slovakia" Selected="false" Value="sk-SK" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Slovenia" Selected="false" Value="sl-SI" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Spain" Selected="false" Value="es-ES" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Sweden" Selected="false" Value="sv-SE" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Thailand" Selected="false" Value="th-TH" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Turkey" Selected="false" Value="tr-TR" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="Ukraine" Selected="false" Value="uk-UA" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="United Kingdom" Selected="false" Value="en-GB" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Languages" Name="United States" Selected="DEFAULT" Value="en-US" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="DVD-Video Playback" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Codec - Indeo5" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Codec - MP3" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Codec - MP4" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Codec - MPEG2" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Codec - MPEG4" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Codec - WMA" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Codec - WMV" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="DirectX Diagnostic Tool" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Games Explorer" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="MIDI Support" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Mobile PC (Mobility Center)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Mobile PC (Presentation)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Mobile PC (Sensors)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Mobile PC (SideShow)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Photo Viewer" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Speech" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Windows Media Center" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Windows PlayTo" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Multimedia" Name="Windows System Assessment Tool (WinSAT)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Network" Name="Adobe Flash for Windows" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Network" Name="Internet Explorer (Developer Tools)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Network" Name="Internet Explorer (Engine)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Network" Name="Remote Applications" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Network" Name="Remote Assistance" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Network" Name="Remote Desktop Connection" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Network" Name="Smart Screen" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Aero (M)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Aero (L)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Aero (XL)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Black" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Black (L)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Black (XL)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Inverted" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Inverted (L)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Inverted (XL)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Magnified" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Standard" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Standard (L)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Cursors – Standard (XL)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Icons - More Icons" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Lockscreen - Pictures" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Screensavers - Blank" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Screensavers - Bubbles" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Screensavers - Mystify" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Screensavers - Photo" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Screensavers - Ribbons" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Screensavers - Text 3D" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Sounds" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Themes – Ease of Access" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Themes – Flowers" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Themes – Lines and Colors" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Wallpapers – Flowers" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Remove - Themes" Name="Wallpapers – Lines and Colors" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Add My PC Shortcut" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Add User Documents Shortcut" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Add Windows Build Number" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Hide Charms Bar" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Hide Icons" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Hide Popup Help Tips" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Hide Switcher Bar" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Remove Recycle Bin Icon" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Desktop - Save User Customized Settings" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Disable Files and Folders Descriptions" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Disable Thumbnails" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Disable Thumbnails Cache" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Disable Thumbnails File Icons" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Disable Recently Opened Programs List" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Disable User Tracking" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Enable Preview Pane" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - PowerShell instead of Command Prompt" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Recent Document History (Delete on Exit)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Recent Document History (Do Not Save)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Remove Homegroup from Navigation Pane" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Remove Libraries from Navigation Pane" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Remove Network from Navigation Pane" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Remove Pin to Start Screen" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Remove Shortcut Arrow" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Run in a Separate Process" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Show File Extension" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Show Folder Merge Conflicts" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Show Hidden Files and Folders" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Explorer - Show Hidden System Files" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Logon - Disable first Sign-In animation" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Logon - Disable Lock Screen" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Logon - Disable Shutdown Power Menu Icon" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Modern UI - Enable Apps to Work with UAC Disable" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Recycle Bin - Disable Confirmation Dialog" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Sound - Disable all Sounds" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Sound - Disable Startup Sounds" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Sound - Disable Auto System Sounds Leveling" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Boot directly to Desktop" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable Hibernation" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable Hybrid Boot" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable Metro Boot" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable NTFS Short File Names Creation" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable Paging Executive" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable Paging File" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable Superfetch, Prefetcher and Boot Trace" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable System Failure" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable User Account Control (UAC)" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Disable Windows Resource Protection" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Enable Large System Cache" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Improve Disk Check Timeout (5 sec)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Improve Shutdown Speed" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System – Improve Windows Shell Response" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Reduce Launch Delay For Desktop Startup Apps" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="System - Show Apps View on Start Screen" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Taskbar - Disable Promotion of Notification Icons" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Taskbar - Disable Notifications" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Taskbar - Show all Icons" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Taskbar - Unlock" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Taskbar - Use Small Icons" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Optimizations" Name="Clean Boot Wim" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Optimizations" Name="Delete Unneeded Boot ISO Editions" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Optimizations" Name="Delete Unneeded Windows ISO Editions" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Optimizations" Name="ISO Unneeded Files Cleanup" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Optimizations" Name="WinSXS Backup Folder Cleanup" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Optimizations" Name="Windows Unneeded Files Cleanup" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="ActiveX Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Application Experience Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Beep Service" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="BitLocker Drive Encryption Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Block Level Backup Engine Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Bluetooth Support Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="BranchCache Service" Selected="OK" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Family Safety Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Fax Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="File History Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="HomeGroup Listener and Provider Services" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="HyperV Services" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Service" Selected="false" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Offline Files Service" Selected="OK" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Optimize Drives Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Peer Name Resolution Protocol Services" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Problem Reports and Solutions Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Program Compatibility Assistant Service" Selected="false" Value="2" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Quality Windows Audio Video Experience Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Access Manager Services" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Desktop Services" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Registry Service" Selected="false" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Secondary Logon Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Security Center Service" Selected="false" Value="1" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Sensor Monitoring Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Smart Card Services" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="SNMP Trap Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="SSDP Discovery Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Superfetch Service" Selected="false" Value="2" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Telnet Service" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="UPnP Device Host Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Volume Shadow Copy Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Connect Now Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Biometric Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Defender Service" Selected="false" Value="2" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Error Reporting Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Firewall Service" Selected="false" Value="2" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Indexing Service" Selected="false" Value="1" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Store Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Time Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Update Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="WLAN AutoConfig Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Work Folders Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="WWAN AutoConfig Service" Selected="false" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Integrate - Drivers" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Integrate - Net Framwork 3.5" Selected="true" Value="h:\sources\sxs" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Integrate - Updates" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Contacts" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Desktop" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Documents" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Downloads" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Favorites" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Links" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Music" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Pictures" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Videos" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Saved Games" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Folders - Searches" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Internet Explorer Temporary Folder" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Local Temporary Folder" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Windows Temporary Folder" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="OEM Prepared Folder" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="OOBE Configuration" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Activate" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Accept EULA" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Computer Name" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Boot Image Selection" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Local Account" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Online Account" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Wireless Setup" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Network Location" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Power Schemes" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Protect your PC" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Screen Resolution" Selected="true" Horizontal="1024" Vertical="768" Bits="32" Hz="60" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Serial Number" Selected="true" Value="deleted" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="System Language" Selected="true" Value="United States" Id="en-US" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="System Keyboard" Selected="true" Value="English (US)" Id="0409" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Text Size (DPI)" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Turn Off Computer Sleep" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Turn Off Display" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="User Account Name" Selected="false" Value="" Group="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup (ResetBase)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Work Group Name" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Automatic Removing Process" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect Important Files" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect ModernUI Apps" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect MS Office" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect Sysprep" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect VirtualBox" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect VMware Player and Workstation" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect Windows Activation GUI" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Presets" Name="Protect Windows Search" Selected="true" />
  </Components>
</Packages>

To repeat, with this config, I am unable to open some programs like xnview and vidcoder, presumably because of a problem with .net framework or visual c++. I can open those programs if I install from an unmodified ISO.

Another issue I have is a blank screen for several minutes at each startup. This seems to be a common problem with windows 8.1 after kb2883200 is installed, but I'm having that problem only in the reduced installation.

Also, if I check some of the optimisations like 'delete unnecessary files from ISO', the installation will not complete. It seems to remove needed files from the ISO.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum