The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion)

+73
parapher
Jpm
livingsilver94
demo71
pricecaptain
Mr.T
waldi84
pedilover
xuke771
T3st3r
leom81
castillo92
Alphonso Elric
freak.vulgar
Archimede
gougitany1
ffrules
neoss
dany00711
Cyber2000
FAFAŁ
test55
Cryoniq
YubiGalaxy
lss7777
muharremerd
aymanalz
bart3lon
websun
scottallthefriends
brazilcoco
ruby2hora
~BSOD~
yselimk
zumoc
aydentist86
Greatmetal
burt88
caphp
ziloth
Blaireau
Karolina
bymax
Ducco
mido26683
hclarkjr
Intelmaster
NODeath
slickric21
xmasivex
mrpotter2510
Veki385
sc7es
rafa9009
seiferflo
MrosPros
Niko
bay12
savale
dave999
billybully
gjoyal
carlese
spidernz
lucaskent
amin20
KrX
panman
inallsorts
theKramer
tupac4u
mau370
winterstorm2050
77 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) EmptyWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion)

more_horiz
Hi,

I'm really proud to announce that the new WinReducer 8.1 has been released and you could find it by following the link below :

==> WINREDUCER WEBSITE DOWNLOAD PAGE !

Please to report what you think about this build in this thread : thank you !

winterstorm2050

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) EmptyThanks!

more_horiz
A lot of thanks for your hard work!
Waiting for WinReducer 8.1;
Great!!

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion)

more_horiz
Thanks!! waiting for release

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion)

more_horiz
You're welcome guys,

WinReducer 8.1 v0.50 (beta) is available for all members, follow the short Skydrive link below to download it :

http://sdrv.ms/GP5Ijh
And please do not ask for components removing, because it will come with the beta 2 in 3 days ... Wink... Speaking of this, I'm around 300 components integrated for the beta 2, and I hope to integrate even more before the release ...

more_horiz
Hi winter.
Why does Winreducer 8.1 require Windows 8.1 to function? 
Could it not work with Windows 8?

It makes it a lot more difficult to test as I now have to test from within a Windows 8.1 VM.

Thx.
theKramer

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
You're welcome guys,

WinReducer 8.1 v0.50 (beta) is available for all members, follow the short Skydrive link below to download it :
http://sdrv.ms/GP5Ijh
And please do not ask for components removing, because it will come with the beta 2 in 3 days ... Wink... Speaking of this, I'm around 300 components integrated for the beta 2, and I hope to integrate even more before the release ...
Nice one, hitting the download now and will test later today.

Looking forward to the Beta 2 release.
Much appreciate your hard work Smile

more_horiz
great news, will wait for next beta with components remove. thanks for your work..

more_horiz
Hey winterstorm2050

why isnt the bug section opend?

btw i tried this version and got this:

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) P9vfdj4hx198

i just downloaded windows 8.1 from windows site and installed it on my laptop
i didnt install anything but the software for Winreducer
after i wanted to change the theme it "freezes" (you see the old style at the background and the new in front)
when i click on the button to terminate the process the big window closes and the smal (with the new style) stays and i can go on

more_horiz
Hey KrXKrX2,

This thread is the beta bug report discussion and Bugs fporum will be opened when final will be available ... Very Happy 

OK, as it seems to be a bug I will have a look on it, it happens only when you change the theme ?

Thank you for your feedback ...

more_horiz
ah ok.

yes it happens each time i change the theme and only than.

more_horiz
OK, I will check that ... Wink

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) EmptyError 7z_x32 and not start winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
hi 

i send for you Bug :

Program found ImageX_x32 and oscdimg_x32 and SetACL_x32 and can not found 7z_x32
and  7z_x32 checkbox is False Becase Program not found 7z_x32.exe or 7z_x32.dll

please Fix Winreducer 0.50(Beta 1)

more_horiz
To activate 7zip, you need 2 files in the folder "HOME - Software" = 7z.exe and 7z.dll ... Please check that and let me know the result. Thank you !

EDIT : I misunderstood your request, now I find your trouble and it will be fixed in the Beta 2 ... Very Happy

more_horiz
Ok My Problem Is Solve

more_horiz
Great, but you are right and I will fix the missing "7z_x32.exe" when searching for 7zip files. Anyway, thank you for your feedback ... Very Happy

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) Emptyerror

more_horiz
if you manually copy and paste  2 files in the folder "HOME - Software" = 7z.exe and 7z.dll
problem   solve but if searching for this files program not found

more_horiz
Thank you, I just solved this for beta 2 ... Wink

more_horiz
now all software Detection Checkbox is true but i can not open program because
(welcome in winreducer 8.1) window can not open until you select Buttons (Start,Option,Exit)

more_horiz
Ok My Problem solve if we close program see welcome in winreducer 8.1!
(it is not good please add one Button until after we select software detection select button until see welcome in winreducer 8.1 window

more_horiz
my windows is Win 8.1 AIO 4In1 RTM 6.3 Build 9600 x86(Core,Pro,Ent) and When the i select Mount Button i can not select my windows Edition(Not Radio Button see for select) and program message is (MSG BOX) ==> Choose a valid windows 8.1 Edition!

please Fix It

more_horiz
i found 2 things again:

first at makeing bootable USb device:

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) G9rpjvw51fhv

when i do not plug in any usb device it says that i got no usb devices. so far ok. but when i plug in 1 usb device it shows me 2 "devices".
at the picture you see frst my HDD 931 GB and second my USB device.

so why is my HDD shown? its not an USB device but my main HDD integrated into my notebook.

--------------------------

second:

when i click on Launcher ISO and that windows opens:

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) Cpc4hlx7bx11

and i click on OPEN this smal windows opens (picture above) which says if i want to clean my folder.

if i click YES it does something i think and opens a new windows where i can select my .iso (so far so good)

but when i click at the cleaning windows NO it shows me this:

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) Lssgo45uz4r1

and nothing happens when i click mount

its like it jumps over the windows to select the .iso file (normaly this windows shows me 2 versions of windows 8.1 to select and mount)

so thats it i hope you understand what i mean winterstorm2050 Razz

more_horiz
Just wanting to let you guys know, that I've tested Winreducer v8.1 with Windows 8.1 x64 Enterprise edition, and all seems to be functioning correctly.

I shall await for the next release of Winreducer with components removal.
Great job Winterstorm.

more_horiz
@amine20 : try extract your ISO by yourself and check if a windows edition will be display in the mounting window using "Open folder"

@KrXKrX2 :
1) yes, it displays HDD and USB devices
2) the open ISO in beta 1 doesn't work properly in beta 1, but I changed that and it will work correctly in the beta 2

@inallsorts : thanks for the feedback, it's an excellent news ...

Very Happy

more_horiz
hey i saw that here:

WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) Ftpvjqrjrinv

this 2 textfields arent at the .xml too.

---------

winterstorm2050 you got a pm with the redone translations

so far all went good with WInReducer by me

so far

KrX

more_horiz
Oups, true, I forgot it, it will be added in beta 2 ... Thank you !

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) Emptynot open windows

more_horiz
@amin20 : try extract your ISO by yourself and check if a windows edition will be display in the mounting window using "Open folder"

RE: I Extract my iso and i can not see windows edition and use  "Open folder"  i can not see  display for choose my windows edition for Reduce it and see choose a valid windows 8.1 Edition
i can not choose because i cant display my windows edition

ok 

more_horiz
Guys could we remove components/help files etc with this build? I am still on windows 8 need to install windows 8.1 to run this app. So just wanted to make sure if we could do all that.

more_horiz
amin20 wrote:
@amin20 : try extract your ISO by yourself and check if a windows edition will be display in the mounting window using "Open folder"

RE: I Extract my iso and i can not see windows edition and use  "Open folder"  i can not see  display for choose my windows edition for Reduce it and see choose a valid windows 8.1 Edition
i can not choose because i cant display my windows edition

ok 
Could you please send a screenshot of the window ?

lucaskent wrote:
Guys could we remove components/help files etc with this build? I am still on windows 8 need to install windows 8.1 to run this app. So just wanted to make sure if we could do all that.
For the moment, with beta 1 you can't remove components (just mount/unmount/save Iso or wim), beta 2 will have around 300 components to remove, beta 3 will have even more components but if you just want to try WinReducer 8.1, I encouraged you to install windows 8.1 on a virtual machine ... Very Happy

more_horiz
WinReducer 8.1 (Old discussion) Screen10

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm Thank you for your response. I will wait for beta2 then Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum