The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

+11
drew24
myclodel
panman
amin20
aymanalz
caphp
w571you
Janssen
lolkaa
Mr.T
winterstorm2050
15 posters

descriptionWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

more_horiz
me 2...test ...lol Wink

descriptionWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds - Page 3 EmptyRe: WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

more_horiz
tanks winter Very Happy

more_horiz
Ok guys, beta 5 has a complete kernel 10.0 support, but I'm experiencing some instabilities, so the work is not finished ... Wink

more_horiz
Just finishing cut

see how to install

what will be the effect

EDIT:

my last session http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/96293406/file.html

So far everything is working OK

more_horiz
hey Mr.T  tats cool just got will try 2morrow  will check out ur wccf  ty

more_horiz
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback Mr.T ...

And I will also solve this minor bug with the wccf saved name in the "LastUsed" folder ... Wink

more_horiz
hey winter the build 78.5 is workin great was able to do an os   even replaces the imagers.files and shell files ..and i also used the Post installer to install my appz...great job will test again this weekend Wink

more_horiz
Great, thank you drew24 !

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.79 (Beta) is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
will be testing 2nite ty Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.80 (Beta) is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.81 (Beta) is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.82 (Beta) is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.83 (Beta) is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
awesome ty m8 Very Happy Cool Smile

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 10.0 - v0.84 (Beta)" is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
hey winter,

does :

NEW : "Tweaks - Explorer - Open File Explorer To (This PC)"

mean when pressing Win Key + E that ThisPC will be opened instead of Home ?

like i asked here :

https://forum.winreducer.net/t927-pending-regtweak-clean-home-folder-add-thispc

and i found this :

http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/configure-windows-10-file-explorer-this-pc-view/

if yes, than its time to install win10 again Razz

more_horiz
Hey KrX,

Yes, that's exactly this, I don't know if that works with previous 9226 builds. So, in 9226 (and after) it should work !

Smile

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey KrX,

Yes, that's exactly this, I don't know if that works with previous 9226 builds. So, in 9226 (and after) it should work !

Smile

ok nice Wink that was the only thing i didnt like at windows 10 Razz

more_horiz
Cool ... but for the moment I'm not able to remove the "Home" folder ... Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 10.0 - v0.85 (Beta)" is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hey winterstorm2050, I don't know the criteria to translate and receive a VIP license but I tested the "PT-BR" ("Brazilian" Language) version and it is poorly translated, some sentences are incomprehensible, it seems to have been simply taken from google translator. I think this is not right, since, who did the "work" was probably the google. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i really dont like that kind of thing, and I think other people might not like that.

more_horiz
On Windows 10, removing OneDrive from Explorer is the CLSID\{0E5AAE11-A475-4c5b-AB00-C66DE400274E}, which is different other windows... maybe this helps Smile

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes, that's excellent, because the dedicated tweaks, seems to do not work ... thank you very much !

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 10.0 - v0.9.0 (Beta)" is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
hey tanks winter will check it out m8 Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 10.0 - v0.9.1.0 (Beta)" is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
excecllent ty bounce cheers Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 10.0 - v0.9.2.0 (Beta)" is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
I love this features:

• Integrate (Applications, Drivers, Net Framework 3.5, Unattended Files or Updates to your customized Windows 10 ISO)
  • Load Language Files (Translate WinReducer 10 in your language)
  • "All in One" ISO support with up to 50 Windows Editions
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum