WinReducer.net Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WinReducer.net ProjectLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

+11
drew24
myclodel
panman
amin20
aymanalz
caphp
w571you
Janssen
lolkaa
Mr.T
winterstorm2050
15 posters

descriptionWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

more_horiz
It's uploaded, thanks to you ...

descriptionWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

more_horiz
Should I translate in the "" 's word in the file "English.xml "

more_horiz
w571you wrote:
Should I translate in the "" 's word in the file "English.xml "

in the "  "?

more_horiz
Could you please post all your questions in this dedicated forum :
https://forum.winreducer.net/t300-translators-instructions

Thank you !

more_horiz
OK

more_horiz
Thank you so much man winreducer 10 Work Excellent  Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
Hey amine20, Very Happy

I'm happy to see you around my friend ... Thank you very for your support !

more_horiz
So far well 

even very good at my cut I do not see errors. 

I test harder to find errors let you know. 

Regards

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.75 (Beta 2) has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
for me, disable hibernation is stoped working. maybe only me..
btw, this is great software, thx....

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.76 (Beta 3) has been released !

CHANGELOG :

Last edited by winterstorm2050 on Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 23:20; edited 6 times in total

more_horiz
wow test  Very Happy

more_horiz
Hey,

Yes, this is an important changelog ... and WinReducer 10.0 - v0.76 (Beta 3) supports all available Windows 10 Technical Preview public builds (9841, 9860 and 9879), and brings many new components with up to 905 different components !

more_horiz
Yay, thank you Winterstorm

more_horiz
awesome m8  Laughing cheers bounce
up and running and full activation.....testing now...really cool Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
The thread title says Winreducer 10.0 - v1.00, but I don't see any announcement or download link for the same?Question

I can only see links for v0.76 beta 3. Has the thread title been updated prematurely, or am I missing the download link?

more_horiz
Hey,

No you missed nothing ... Very Happy  ... v1.00 will be the final version of these development builds ...  Wink

So the lastest is : v0.76 (Beta3) !

And I changed the title to avoid confusion ...  Smile

more_horiz
does not work with bulid 9888

[CENSORED]

new kernel 10

Reason for Editing : Please read the forum rules !

more_horiz
hey i heard that microsoft will add some features or change things when some people want it (like they did with removing the search button from taskbar)

i would like a registry key or option to change [Win]+ E from HOME to THIS COMPUTER

and would like to know if someone knows where i need to post my request Razz ?

more_horiz
Winter will fix that...soon  Mr.T....lol Wink Wink

more_horiz
Hey guys,

Yes, drew24, and this will be for tomorrow ... Wink

more_horiz
Hey guys,

I officially confirm that tomorrow a new update for WinReducer 10.0 will be available : v0.77 (Beta 4) !

more_horiz
extra
wait!

more_horiz
cool winter...good luck m8 Wink

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.77 (Beta 4) has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
wow bro....really awesome  tank uu Wink Wink

more_horiz
winter with the new reducer  0.77  its still saying unsupported iso  when extraccting the new windows 10...9888...can u check please ty Smile

more_horiz
Hey,

Yes, it seems that I need to dig more, so you could expect a new build ... maybe today (I will keep you in touch) ... Wink

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.78 (Beta 5) is available !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
test Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum