The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

+11
drew24
myclodel
panman
amin20
aymanalz
caphp
w571you
Janssen
lolkaa
Mr.T
winterstorm2050
15 posters

descriptionWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds EmptyWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I'm really proud to announce that the "WinReducer 10.0" development has began !

For the moment, and to ensure the best experience possible to all WinReducer users, the alpha test is only reserved to "Lifetime VIP Members" !

If everything will be alright, a public build should be available soon !

EDIT : If you are interested, you could get a "Lifetime VIP" access, next Monday 06 October 2014, at the "WinReducer Store" opening ! Don't forget : with the "Lifetime VIP" access, you will not pay a full WinReducer Software (it doesn't exists anyway !), this will only help me continue, each day, proposing improvements to all WinReducer Software ! And I can assure you that there will be many revolutionary "WinReducer Software" which will come in the future !

descriptionWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds EmptyRe: WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

more_horiz
Hello 

Hello and I look forward to the first test version 

Twisted Evil

descriptionWinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds EmptyRe: WinReducer 10.0 - Beta Test Builds

more_horiz
Hello Mr.T,

Sounds good and the 1st alpha should be available in couple of days ! Smile

more_horiz
That is, we can not download it? 
At least the first version released for all - for testing Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
I've also just made 2 releases of win 10 technical preview, i can test it also. Becoming a lifetime vip member isn't so easy here Sad

more_horiz
Please tell me how to get a VIP account?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

If you are interested, starting from Monday 6 October 2014, you could get a WinReducer "LIFETIME VIP EDITION" using the "WinReducer SHOP" : http://www.winreducer.net/shop.html !

You could have information in the website :
http://www.winreducer.net/latest-news.html
http://www.winreducer.net/information.html

More information will come in the next 2 days ! Wink

more_horiz
I want to test the Winruducer 10.I want to know how to get "LIFETIME VIP EDITION" .Could you give me one

more_horiz

If you are interested, starting from Monday 6 October 2014, you could get a WinReducer "LIFETIME VIP EDITION" using the "WinReducer SHOP" :

more_horiz
Why the WinReducer 10 and the shop isn't opening now?

more_horiz
w571you wrote:

Umm...because it's a work in progress, maybe? Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
aymanalz wrote:
w571you wrote:

Umm...because it's a work in progress, maybe? Rolling Eyes

But winterstorm2050 said open the shop and the Winreducer 10 today

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and I could assure you that everything will be available today ... in few hours ! Wink

more_horiz
As promised, it's available my friends !

You could read this post before :
https://forum.winreducer.net/t498p25-year-2014-winreducer-software-81-80-and-70-announcements#7768

Or go directly to the WinReducer website :
http://www.winreducer.net

more_horiz
Good work Winter 

install.wim 2.1 giga 

no errors as far 

keep it up

http://funkyimg.com/i/MWGD.png

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Thank you very much Mr.T ! Smile

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 10.0 - v0.50 (Beta 1) has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
OK 

I take up for testing

more_horiz
Excellent, will test right away. I can only install the final ISO in a VM though.

more_horiz
Hello,

If you experience troubles at WinReducer startup : download the zip package again and erase your installation folder !

Because there is a small error in the default English language file !

Sorry for the inconvenience !

more_horiz
Do you have Chinese language file?

more_horiz
Hello,

For the moment no, because nobody send me the translator zip package ... Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Could you tell me how to translate it?

more_horiz
And how to remove?Could you give me a list?I often have error after remove.

more_horiz
w571you wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

That would be wonderful !

Yes I could help you, and this is not difficult ... you could find all instructions in this website page :
http://www.winreducer.net/translator-package.html

But if you need specific troubles I'm always here to help you !

more_horiz
w571you wrote:
And how to remove?Could you give me a list?I often have error after remove.

I will create presets files soon ... Smile

more_horiz
I don't know how to safety remove on Windows 8.1.Because my ISO ,it can use.But it can't Sysprep.And now,i will translate Chinese language first

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
w571you wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

That would be wonderful !

Yes I could help you, and this is not difficult ... you could find all instructions in this website page :
http://www.winreducer.net/translator-package.html

But if you need specific troubles I'm always here to help you !

Why the Translate zip doesn't have Winreducer10's translate.

more_horiz
Because I will update it in few minutes .... Wink

Please just wait 2 or 3 minutes !

more_horiz
Thanks.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum