The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x

+25
scottallthefriends
drew24
zesh_ii
home7ech
Kriskriston
lolkaa
YubiGalaxy
renodos500
mido26683
brittech
BrianValentine
phox13
Y314K
DarkeRetribution
billybully
caphp
Mr.T
theKramer
aymanalz
drakulaboy
amin20
Jpm
livingsilver94
KrX
winterstorm2050
29 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x - Page 7 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x

more_horiz
Do not remove the "Service Shop Windows (WSService)" Neutral

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x - Page 7 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 - v2.x.x.x

more_horiz
Hello Fredy,

Take care, some files in "Service Shop Windows (WSService)" are automatically protected by WinReducer because they are available for other components.

To be clear :
- if you use "Protect ModernUI Apps", this service is not removed even if you select it to remove
- if you keep (= don't remove it) "ModernUI Apps - Immersive CPL" and choose to remove "Service Shop Windows (WSService)", in this case some files in "Service Shop Windows (WSService)" are not removed otherwise "Immersice CPL" will not work properly !

If you have other questions, we will be glad to help but could you please use the "WinReducer 8.1 - Help" forum, thank you very much !

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.41 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
I do not use protection ModernUI Apps...
Also, there is always the problem with file associations ..
You could not protect "association"?
"html internet explorer"  is not working properly, to protect her..

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.50 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

This is a major update, so it's recommended to use it !

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.51 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.2.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.3.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.4.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
WinSXS/Backup not cleaned properly)

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.5.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.6.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.7.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.8.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.9.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v2.0.0.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
hmmm just got the 2.0 version, the activate now thing at every menu click is very annoying. I liked it before when you were asked just once.

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v2.1.0.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hi winterstorm. Im using 2.1.0.0 and im getting error like that: Windows could not apply unattend settings during pass offlineServicing
When it pass to "install updates" section, that error shows up. Thanks in advance.

more_horiz
Mesen wrote:
Hi winterstorm. Im using 2.1.0.0 and im getting error like that: Windows could not apply unattend settings during pass offlineServicing
When it pass to "install updates" section, that error shows up. Thanks in advance.

could you look at your winreducer Folder -> Work -> Mount.

Is there any Folder names EXPERIMANTAL ? (if yes you probably used the WinSxS cleanup "install.wim") and the fodler/files at the experimantal Folder werent copyed back to your wim file.

so if that happened do this:

- Mount your ios with winreducer (which you reduced and you get that error)
- go to your winreducer Folder -> Work -> Mount ->"Install Folder/ i dont know how its named" -> Windows -> WinSxS and delete all Folders/files that are left
- now copy all files from the EXPERIMANTAL Folder to the WinSxS folder
- hit APPLY at winreducer so your files will be unmounted .

Now it should work.

If you have got a BEXPERIMANTAL Folder, those files are from your boot.wim

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
Mesen wrote:

could you look at your winreducer Folder -> Work -> Mount.

Is there any Folder names EXPERIMANTAL ? (if yes you probably used the WinSxS cleanup "install.wim") and the fodler/files at the experimantal Folder werent copyed back to your wim file.

so if that happened do this:

- Mount your ios with winreducer (which you reduced and you get that error)
- go to your winreducer Folder -> Work -> Mount ->"Install Folder/ i dont know how its named" -> Windows -> WinSxS and delete all Folders/files that are left
- now copy all files from the EXPERIMANTAL Folder to the WinSxS folder
- hit APPLY at winreducer so your files will be unmounted .

Now it should work.

If you have got a BEXPERIMANTAL Folder, those files are from your boot.wim

Thank you KrX Smile

more_horiz
Mesen wrote:
Thank you KrX Smile

so it was like i thought and it worked ?

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
Mesen wrote:
Thank you KrX Smile

so it was like i thought and it worked ?

Ill try as soon as possible. I deleted the config and ill make a new one in a few days, busy right now. I think your thoughts are the solution.

more_horiz
Hey mesen,

Are trying to use an "autounattend.xml" file created by you or by WinReducer ?

EDIT : An antivirus could also hang the removing process.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey mesen,

Are trying to use an "autounattend.xml" file created by you or by WinReducer ?

EDIT : An antivirus could also hang the removing process.

Hi winterstorm,
Im really very busy these days, sorry for replying lately. I tried created one by Winreducer. After that error, i deleted&created manually xml file and this time i got error about no operating system found at boot.
I remember that, when i select to create an iso file after finishing customize, i got en error around 99%. I think problem is like KrX's says. Ill make a new barebone config in the coming days and ill share what happens.

Also i don't use antivirus.

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v2.2.0.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

WinReducer 8.1 - v2.2.1.0 has been released !

CHANGELOG :
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum