Great feedbacks, thank you very much ... So I will try to answer you :
with the latest beta 4...if i remove languages i get search broken...even if i check the preset (protect search)
it seems to be fixed in the beta 5, I removed all components (execpt feature windows search and its protected presets) from beta 5 and it worked, so just let me know if that solved it for you when beta 5 will be out ... in 1 or 2 days ...
used Wintoolkit to then integrate the GA hotfix/rollups.
When will the integration be added to Winreducer ?
integration will be available once I will finished adding removing components (normally should be ok with beta 5). Could you please tell me which updates are GA hotfix/rollups ... thank you ...
1. at bootable usb device i can see my devices again but in german it says again "Datentrger" ( should be 'ä')
2. i removed the xbox 360 driver after finishing and starting the reduction again it was shown again (i dont know if it wasnt removed properly or just shown again. i didnt test the made .iso till now because im going to bed now
3. the printers and scanners arent correctly sorted ? they are sorted by name (Brother, Cannon etc) it was a bit anoying for me because i dont use any scanner but only HP and Cannon Printer
4. (at the pictire above) there is a Ethernet Atheros driver but no wireless Atheros driver. will it be in th next beta?
1. Fixed in beta 5
2. to start the reduction again, are you using the saved wccf in your previous ISO ?
3. yes, could be better. Changed (for test) in beta 5
4. Added in beta 5
Only one "major" I run into:
I can't access my samba shares. When I try to mount or type "\\myserverip" It tells me "Windows can't find "\\myserverip". Check the spelling and try again." It seems I lost smb client?
Some "minor" issues which I don't care, but maybe care for others:
- "photos" metro application won't work -> "The remote procedure call failed"
- metro search doesn't work (search in file explorer does work)
- I get unrecoverable errors when I run sfc /scannow (see logfile)
1. I can't help you for samba shares, never used it, but try to keep "Features - Telnet Client and Server" and/or "Accessories - Control Panel - Homegroup". Maybe, this could help. But if you find which ones breaks samba, I will fix it.
2. Try beta 5 for MetroUI Apps and "sfc /scannow" is a know issue when removing things with program such as WinReducer
--> In beta 5, there will be many changes/improvements so I hope it fix some of yours ....