The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Windows 10 Preview

+5
aymanalz
zesh_ii
winterstorm2050
KrX
Torrentus
9 posters

descriptionWindows 10 Preview EmptyWindows 10 Preview

more_horiz
Hey Guys, long time no see Wink .

I hope everything is fine, also great work to all people who are still contributing to this project  cheers . 

So Windows 9 has become Windows 10 and a technical preview will be released today [url=https://forum.winreducer.net/t856-windows-10-preview#7549]HERE[/url] .
Maybe we could make a new forum section for Windows 10 and start working/stripping on this preview version,
so we could have some advanced progress before anyone Wink. I don't think the file system in the final version will be that much changed.
Maybe only some polish, features, bugfixes and stability tuning. 

The big question still remains, will it be as good as Windows 7  Rolling Eyes

What do you think? Cheers!

descriptionWindows 10 Preview EmptyRe: Windows 10 Preview

more_horiz
what i have read was that windows 10 should be good as windows 7 but with all advantaged from windows 8.1

i really cant wait for it to be released Wink

more_horiz
I have also read that they will release only the 64bit version and burry once and for all the old 32bit architecture, 
which is of course great! We will see in the future only native 64bit apps/programs developed which will increase performance/speed Very Happy

This will be a great relief for programmers Wink

more_horiz
Torrentus wrote:
I have also read that they will release only the 64bit version and burry once and for all the old 32bit architecture, 
which is of course great! We will see in the future only native 64bit apps/programs developed which will increase performance/speed Very Happy

This will be a great relief for programmers Wink

that sound really great Wink

more_horiz
Hey guys,

Happy to see you around torrentus ... Smile

And, I think it's not a surprise for you but I'm ready to begin the beta test of WinReducer 10 !!!!! Wink

I will open a new Forum tomorrow, for WinReducer 10, like this we will discuss about it in its own dedicated forum ...  Wink  ... This thread will be moved and used until they will release it ....

I'm like KrX, I'm waiting for doing 1st test to see what it has been done on Windows 10 !

And I'm in a great mood today, and just between us ...  Wink  ... I could announce a new revolutionary WinReducer Tools software is in development ... and it's not WinReducer 10 !

bounce

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey guys,

Happy to see you around torrentus ... Smile

And, I think it's not a surprise for you but I'm ready to begin the beta test of WinReducer 10 !!!!! Wink

I will open a new Forum tomorrow, for WinReducer 10, like this we will discuss about it in its own dedicated forum ...  Wink  ... This thread will be moved and used until they will release it ....

I'm like KrX, I'm waiting for doing 1st test to see what it has been done on Windows 10 !

And I'm in a great mood today, and just between us ...  Wink  ... I could announce a new revolutionary software is in development ... and it's not WinReducer 10 !

bounce

now im sure that i wount sleep tonight oO xD

more_horiz
Sounds great Winterstorm Very Happy , but yea sure let us see first if it's even good Wink

more_horiz
Well, 32 Bit will still remain OMG Sad

You can download it here (official MS Links):

Windows 10 Preview 64bit

Windows 10 Preview 32bit

Link to the article:

The Verge

GET YOUR VIRTUAL BOXES STARTED Very Happy

more_horiz
OK, sounds legal ... drunken 

So ... I've opened the new "WinReducer 10" forum ... waouh that sounds great ! bounce

Less than 1 hour ... pale

more_horiz
Good, I'm currently installing it Very Happy

more_horiz
i need a faster internet connection 1hour 22minutes....

more_horiz
Torrentus wrote:
Good, I'm currently installing it Very Happy

Really ?!?

more_horiz
I will move this thread in the WinReducer 10 forum in few minutes ...

You could read some important information in the announcement thread ... Wink

more_horiz
Yes, I am now testing, you need minimum 12 GB free space!!! 

Let me see if its with pagefile or without...

Edit: OK with 1,7 GB automatically addressed pagefile. Still big!

more_horiz
It seems you finished the installation ... So, continue telling your feedback ... Smile

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 10.0" FORUM !

more_horiz
Startmenu is back, its booting right into the desktop and tiles are in the startmenu but you can unpin/uninstall it. 
So many things to remove (I guess all MS apps/programs). I just don't understand who is using them and who needs it?
Never used Windows Store and other idiotic apps from MS. It is like a plague which steals Windows performance anyway with
its spyware Very Happy

more_horiz
Ok they have now finally added multiple desktops like in linux, its located in the taskbar...

more_horiz
waoooo

more_horiz
i pray that win10 add a support to use win 8 retail keys

more_horiz
Can't install VirtualBox Guest Additions on Windows 10 Preview, anyone has the same problem? 
Windows shows a message which says: It cannot be installed on this Windows version...

Btw I am running VirtualBox 4.3.12 because the latest version had a critical bug which VirtualBox wasn't functional.
Maybe it was in version 4.3.14 and Oracle already fixed it in 4.3.16. Maybe I should try...

Edit: I tried the latest VirtualBox 4.3.17 and I still can't it running, the critical bug still exists. What is Oracle doing!? 
Sticking back to the working 4.3.12...

Edit 2: With VirtualBox 4.3.12 and it's Extension Pack you can atleast install all audio drivers. Both links on names Wink

more_horiz
I'm starting installation with VMware Player 6.0.3 ...

more_horiz
my download finished tooooooooooooooooooooooo

im installing at vm box 4.3.12

more_horiz
VMware Player seems to work wonderfully with it ... exact same installation procedure as in Windows 8.1 !

more_horiz
It feels more like a desktop OS than a tablet OS, but they are really lazy or greedy. They should hire a new interface/theme designer, 
it has the same design as Windows 8 which I am not really a big fan...

more_horiz
Installation finished ....

I really like this new system much better than Windows 8.1 (and ... Windows 7) !

Nice new icons .... new effect under the windows ... runs really smoothly .... and used space 10.7Gb for x64 !

OK guys, I ALREADY LIKE IT !

more_horiz
My question is still in the air, anyone is using MS apps/programs?? Never used them, I still think they are useless
piece of junk, spyware (sending your data to MS Mainserver) and are polluting the whole OS which makes the kernel/OS much slower.
And that's why the whole Windows is so big! Let us remove this trash Wink , Opensource freeware apps/programs are still much better, smaller and faster Very Happy

Btw, there is no 30-Day trial activated, license is infinitive  tongue

Guys what are your last five license keys?? Let us see if we all have different ones and not the same! Mine are: AA821

more_horiz
I never used them too, and always removed them using WinReducer 8.1.

I'm using a desktop computer, so ... Wink

more_horiz
Torrentus wrote:

Yes, I've seen that ... interesting but for me in english ... Sad

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Torrentus wrote:

Yes, I've seen that ... interesting but for me in english ... Sad

Guys what are your last five license keys?? Let us see if we all have different ones and not the same! Mine are: AA821
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum