The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Expert WinSXS option problem

+2
winterstorm2050
Kriskriston
6 posters

descriptionExpert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 EmptyRe: Expert WinSXS option problem

more_horiz
one more question:

are you using an already winreduced Windows where you run WinReducer?

because i did that. i used an Windows i reduced with some 0.99 Version or so, and each time i used RC6 and before on that System i got These Problem

descriptionExpert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 EmptyRe: Expert WinSXS option problem

more_horiz
Hi,
are you using an already winreduced Windows where you run WinReducer?

No,
First of all, I renew you my thanks for your assistance.
I tested several Iso of Windows 8.1 and including the version préview, French and, English, but I always have the message indicating to me that files were corrupt when I select winsx cleanup.
I am astonished that I am the only user of Winreducer which encounters this problem.
What thinks the originator of the program?
Kris

more_horiz
Hello Kriskriston,

Did you activate "Presets - Protect Important Files", "Presets - Protect Virtualbox" and "Presets - Protect VMware Player" ?

more_horiz
Hello Winterstrom2050,
I thank you for the interest which you carry to my problem.
To answer your question, I did not touch absolutely anything on this page “presets”
All the options are on “off”
Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Ashamp15

Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Ashamp16
Kris Wink

more_horiz
Kriskriston wrote:
Hello Winterstrom2050,
I thank you for the interest which you carry to my problem.
To answer your question, I did not touch absolutely anything on this page “presets”
All the options are on “off”
Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Ashamp15

Kris Wink

so could you try to enable this options and try again?

winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello Kriskriston,

Did you activate "Presets - Protect Important Files", "Presets - Protect Virtualbox" and "Presets - Protect VMware Player" ?

more_horiz
Hello,
Want excuse me, I have badly to interpret your question.
I have just tested protect the three programs from them, but without success unfortunately.
Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Ashamp17
"A file of installation is damaged."
Kris No

more_horiz
Hey,

That's strange, but just to be sure : do you use the latest WinReducer 8.1 - v1.23 ?

Could you please try to create an ISO with one of these presets (extreme or laptop) :
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=14832e809b4bf9a7&id=14832E809B4BF9A7!374&ithint=folder,zip&authkey=!ACpkqRF8hkGso2U

Then try your ISO in a virtual machine (VMware should be great) !

And let me know ... Smile

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm,

Thank you very much for your assistance.
I use Winreducer V1.23 and VMware Player. WR81 Laptop V1.21.wccf

First test: construction of the ISO with WR81 Laptop V1.21 without any final improvement, result OK.
Second test: construction of the ISO with WR81Laptop V1.21 by adding only “Expert WinSXS Folder Cleanup (Install.wim), not OK.

Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Laptop11Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Laptop10

Just a comment concerning the result of ISO obtained with WR81 Laptop V1.21wccf.
It is about a very severe degreasing which will have to be a little modified, but the result for Laptop as weak as mine (HP Minis 210-Atom 455) more than is successful.

Thank you for your patience

Kris Wink

more_horiz
Kriskriston wrote:

Second test: construction of the ISO with WR81Laptop V1.21 by adding only “Expert WinSXS Folder Cleanup (Install.wim), not OK.

Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Laptop11Expert WinSXS option problem - Page 2 Laptop10

This error may be caused by autounattend.xml , try to delete this file in your ISO, rebuild your ISO and install your Windows again...

more_horiz
Hello Torrentus,
this possibility already had been proposed and tested without success unfortunately
Cordially
Kris Wink

more_horiz
i didn't selected anything Optimization tab, but WinReducer is doing some thing with Optimization, it is bug or what?
i opened Temp.xml file in software folder, it is showing under Optimization, .net light cleanup=true,

more_horiz
greenworld wrote:
i didn't selected anything Optimization tab, but WinReducer is doing some thing with Optimization, it is bug or what?
i opened Temp.xml file in software folder, it is showing under Optimization, .net light cleanup=true,

and you didnt choose the net Framework light cleanup ?

did you Load a wccf file ? if yes was the net Framework light cleanup selected (and you deselected it ) ?

more_horiz
didn't loaded any preset or wccf file, and don't clicked on Optimization.
i am using the latest version.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum