The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED]

+4
pedilover
KrX
winterstorm2050
Vinc
8 posters

description[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED] - Page 2 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED]

more_horiz
the same error as before, As soon as he tries to update the registry entries, there is a blue screen! Sad
PS: There are no problems with RC7, only RC9, RC10 & RC11!

description[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED] - Page 2 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED]

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,
unfortunatly the problem is not solved. Vandit wrote me an E-Mail, that during updating the registry entries there comes the BS again.
Regards

more_horiz
Hi Vandit & Pedilover,

could you try this:

Step 1 just remove all Features you want. If ok
Step 2 Remove all Services you want. if ok
Step 3 Remove Windows License, Optimazations you want. if ok
Step 4 Remove all Remove all Gadgets, Media, Network, Themes you want. if ok
Step 5 Remove all Fonts, Keyboard and Languages you want. if ok
Step 6 Remove all Accessories you want. if ok
Step 7. Remove all Drivers you want (but keep the one you need)

if one step failes with that bluescreen, load the iso from one step before and skip that step that made the BS.and go on.
After you found the Category that fails, you can tell it us. Meanwhile you can remove step by step that category.

more_horiz
Hi KrX,
but how is it possible, that until version RC7 everything runs very well, and the following version had a BS ? we didn't have changed anything. We used the same wccf-file like before. I don't believe that this depends on the normal drivers or hotfixes. This is a problem of UEFI install because without UEFI install everything runs.
Regards

more_horiz
and you didnt select any of this:

? and how did you copy your files to your USB thumb?

btw. maybe doing the steps i mentioned before could fine what component is doing it (maybe removes one or more files that are needed)

more_horiz
@Winterstorm
Vandit has tested the new FINAL version and the same result appeared: BS ! This time he has left all the languages and keybord layouts but this didn't change anything. Any idea ?
UEFI-Install ?
Regards

more_horiz
back to RC7!
...works without problems

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I've dig a little and :

1) could you please tell, both, how you save your changes : ISO or WIM ?

2) Tell me, also both, if you save your changes (in ISO or WIM) : using automatic ISO creation (= during removing process) or after removing with the manual ISO Creation page ?

Thanks in advance ! Smile

more_horiz
Just to be clear that you haven't changed anything...

1. Have you changed ANY hardware?
2. Have you updated your bios?
3. Have you changed the USB stick you were using since RC7?
4. What is USB format FAT32/NTFS ?
5. Have you changed the folder layout or location of WinReducer?

Here are a few things you could try...

- After WinReducer has removed components, before you transfer to USB, replace the boot.wim file from the original DVD
- Try a different USB stick
- Use Rufus to create a GPT/UEFI type USB stick.
- Compare the files on the USB from RC7 and the ones with FINAL - anything different?

@Winter, have you changed anything relating to the EFI drivers since RC7?

I have to say, I personally wouldn't use EFI with Windows 7, and I don't believe many people do.  @Pedilover,@Vandit, may I ask why you want to use EFI ?

more_horiz
Hello, guys,

Since RC7, there was no changes about this component ... So I will do a real test (not in a virtual machine) this afternoon and will tell you the result ... Wink

more_horiz
Hey,

So, my result is : working without troubles !

I've tried with the exact same iso, the pedilover wccf file, in an uefi installation mode : I encountered no troubles during installation ... I was able to login multiple times without errors.

Just to be sure, when you create your ISO or wim : did you activate the uefi compatibility option ?

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,
thanks for testing. I will test it for me too , when I have enough time (weekend!)
I'm anxious to it will work or not ?
Regards

more_horiz
Hi winterstorm,
sorry I surrender ! The same BS like always. Only with RC 7 there was no BS. I don't know.
I always used the same .wccf. With this folder we do not remove much and this succeeded until RC 7.
Regards

more_horiz
Pedilover

Could you answer the questions I last asked you, even if the answer is no to all of them, at least we know what you have or haven't changed.

Previous post

more_horiz
@brittech
1. No I changed no hardware
2. No, I didn't update my BIOS
3. No, I didn't change my USB 3.0 Stick (Lexar 16 GB)
4. Of course FAT 32
5. No, I didn't change the folder layout or the location of winreducer7

Sorry for my late answer. I have tried many things, but with RC7 everything runs well with the UEFI install, but the new versions cause a bs.
Regards

more_horiz
so if you didnt change anything at hardware, how do you copy the files to the usb stick?

do you use winreducer for that ?

if you dont use winreducer, i can only think of some files that are removed since rc7<

so could you try this:

try with the install.wim you created with rc7 and works this command

ImageX.exe /dir "%YOUR_EXTRACTED_FOLDER%\sources\install.wim" "%YOUR_EDITIONS_NUMBER%" > "%USERPROFILE%\output.txt"

i.e.
ImageX.exe /dir "C:\Win7\sources\install.wim" "1" > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\krx.txt"

you can do that from the winreducer folder "WinReducer70\HOME\SOFTWARE" there you should find the ImageX.exe

that should give you a list of all files the install.wim contains.

now repeat that steps with the winreducer final install.wim that does not work.

and upload both files so we can compare it if there are files that are missing

more_horiz
@KrX
I use always Rufus to copy the files to my USB stick.

more_horiz
i always use winsetupfromusb, please give it a try.
here is link: http://www.winsetupfromusb.com

more_horiz
greenworld wrote:
i always use winsetupfromusb, please give it a try.
here is link: http://www.winsetupfromusb.com

pedilover wrote:
@KrX
I use always Rufus to copy the files to my USB stick.

so i would say that some files are removed so plz try this:

KrX wrote:
so could you try this:

try with the install.wim you created with rc7 and works this command

ImageX.exe /dir "%YOUR_EXTRACTED_FOLDER%\sources\install.wim" "%YOUR_EDITIONS_NUMBER%" > "%USERPROFILE%\output.txt"

i.e.
ImageX.exe /dir "C:\Win7\sources\install.wim" "1" > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\krx.txt"

you can do that from the winreducer folder "WinReducer70\HOME\SOFTWARE" there you should find the ImageX.exe

that should give you a list of all files the install.wim contains.

now repeat that steps with the winreducer final install.wim that does not work.

and upload both files so we can compare it if there are files that are missing

more_horiz
Solved it. started over clean, by not using any presets made by previous versions. 3.00 RC7 and lower

more_horiz
Voz wrote:
Solved it. started over clean, by not using any presets made by previous versions. 3.00 RC7 and lower

so you had the same problem? and starting the newest version of winreducer and selecting everything manually solved it?

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
Voz wrote:

so you had the same problem? and starting the newest version of winreducer and selecting everything manually solved it?

yes, i did. and that solved it.

more_horiz
Voz wrote:
KrX wrote:
Voz wrote:

yes, i did. and that solved it.

hmm thats really interesting.

more_horiz
Hi KrX, hi Voz, hi Winterstorm

yes it is really solved for me. I created a new .wccf file and did not use the earlier one, whick was created with the earlier versions of winreducer7 until RC7. Manually I clicked me through the menues andcreated a new .wcct-file, now the BS did not appear again. But I didn't test until now if I now can use this new .wccf file to import for the new versions of winreducer.
Winterstorm can you please have a look for this problem ?
Thanks
Best regards and best wishes for the new year 2015.
Pedilover

more_horiz
its really nice that this is solved for you, but this is (for me) a really funny problem xD

i dont know why this happens only because you use a old wccf file oO

EDIT: so if you tested to load the new wccf file and create a new iso, it would be nice if you could say if everything is ok from now on.

also Vandit need to test it if it is ok now for him

more_horiz
i got now the same problem:

[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED] - Page 2 Rl3wyaav

and how i was suspecting, it should be a problem with an windows update.

i didnt try RC9, but i will hunt down the update.

it is an update between July and December 2014 (i got 42 updates).

EDIT:

here a list of the 42 updates:

kmdf-1.11-Win-6.1-x64.msu
Umdf-1.11-Win-6.1-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2647753-v2-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2830477-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2852386-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2894844-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2918614-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2937610-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2943357-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2968294-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2972100-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2972211-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2973112-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2976897-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2977292-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2977728-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2978092-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2978120-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2978668-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2979570-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2980245-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2984972-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2984976-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2984981-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2985461-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2991963-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2992611-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2993651-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2993958-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB2994023-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3002885-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3003743-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3005607-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3006121-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3006226-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3006625-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3008627-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3010788-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3011780-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3013126-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3013410-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB3014406-x64.msu

EDIT2:

i didnt use uefi / Efi

more_horiz
Its back. i got it too. i use Windows Updates Downloader. Update List made by rhahgleuhargh. over at wincert.net.

more_horiz
Hi KrX,
ja das BS Problem ist noch nicht gelöst. Ich dachte immer, daß es mit dem UEFI installieren zusammenhängt, das scheint wohl nicht der Fall zu sein. Hast Du das mal mit Winterstorm besprochen, ob ihm was dazu einfällt ??
Ich benutze zum Integrieren der Updates eben so wie Du auch das Toolkit von Lego.
Es wäre gut, wenn er es im Winreducer einbauen würde, daß man die Reihenfolge der Hotfix- und Treber-Integration beeinflussen könnte, so wie es schon beim Toolkit er Fall ist.
Ich glaube aber, daß ich bald auf Win10 umsteigen werde, sobald es ein deutsche Version der Consumer Preview gibt.
Viele Grüße
Willy alias Pedilover

Reason for editing : Please use english language ... thank you.
Hi KRX,
yes the BS problem is not yet solved. I always thought that it is related with the install UEFI, which probably does not seem to be the case. Have you discussed this time with Winter Storm, whether it what comes to mind ??
I use to integrate the updates just like you and the toolkit of Lego.
It would be good if he would install it in Winreducer that could affect the order of the hotfix and Marc integration, as the toolkit he is already the case.
But I believe that I will soon switch to Win10, once there is a German version of the Consumer Preview.
many greetings
Willy aka Pedilover

more_horiz
pedilover wrote:
Hi KrX,
ja das BS Problem ist noch nicht gelöst. Ich dachte immer, daß es mit dem UEFI installieren zusammenhängt, das scheint wohl nicht der Fall zu sein. Hast Du das mal mit Winterstorm besprochen, ob ihm was dazu einfällt ??
Ich benutze zum Integrieren der Updates eben so wie Du auch das Toolkit von Lego.
Es wäre gut, wenn er es im Winreducer einbauen würde, daß man die Reihenfolge der Hotfix- und Treber-Integration beeinflussen könnte, so wie es schon beim Toolkit er Fall ist.
Ich glaube aber, daß ich bald auf Win10 umsteigen werde, sobald es ein deutsche Version der Consumer Preview gibt.
Viele Grüße
Willy alias Pedilover

Reason for editing : Please use english language ... thank you.
Hi KRX,
yes the BS problem is not yet solved. I always thought that it is related with the install UEFI, which probably does not seem to be the case. Have you discussed this time with Winter Storm, whether it what comes to mind ??
I use to integrate the updates just like you and the toolkit of Lego.
It would be good if he would install it in Winreducer that could affect the order of the hotfix and Marc integration, as the toolkit he is already the case.
But I believe that I will soon switch to Win10, once there is a German version of the Consumer Preview.
many greetings
Willy aka Pedilover

Also wie gesagt ich glaube es liegt an einem oder mehreren Updates. Ich teste momentan welches es ein koennte, habe aber momentan wenig zeit.
Sobald ich etwas gefunden habe gebe ich bescheid

-------------------------

Like i said i think that one or more updates are causing this. Im testing which update could cause this but i´ve got not much time at the moment.
As soon as i find something i will post it here

more_horiz
Hi KrX,
but with the old version RC7 the problem did not occur ! Since the later versions the problem always appeared.
Regards
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum