The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED]

+4
pedilover
KrX
winterstorm2050
Vinc
8 posters

description[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED] Empty[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED]

more_horiz
today i tried rc5 and i got a blue screen in the beginning of the installation...i used the same preset that i used with rc4 and i no had problems with rc4
the only difference...i also removed net frame work 3.5 this time...

description[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED] EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED]

more_horiz
Hello,

In, RC5 no cleanup improvements have been added, so maybe this come from net framework cleanup, just to be sure which option do you use for this ?

Are you able to try without removing net framework, just to confirm ?

description[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED] EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED]

more_horiz
yes of course...i'll try and i'll give the answer....in a couple of hrs...thanks

more_horiz
Excellent thank you ! Smile

more_horiz
the same issue....blue screen...and i did not remove the net framework...no problem with rc4 with the same preset

more_horiz
OK, thanks ... I will try maybe tomorrow ... Neutral

description[SOLVED] Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL [MERGED] Empty( NOT SOLVED )Bluescreen with RC9 & RC 10 & RC 11 & RC 14 & FINAL

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,

I have tried several times, but each time I get a bluescreen.

Technical Information

STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003 0xFFFFFA801A6A5060 0xFFFFFA801A6A5340 0xFFFFF80002FD9270)

I can't send my wccf-filew, because it is too long and it is not possible here to send attachments.
Can you tell me a way to publish here attachments (wccf-files) ?
Regards
Pedilover

more_horiz
Hey,

You could use this thread created by KrX, to send us your wccf :
https://forum.winreducer.net/t886-upload-screenshot-wccf-file-or-other-files

PLEASE, DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR SERIAL KEY !

more_horiz
have exactly the same error!

Download | .wccf

more_horiz
Here is the download-link of my file:
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/11073559/file.html
I have chanced the name. It is a .wccf - file!
Regards
Pedilover

more_horiz
Hey Vinc,

does it happen with RC9 ?

more_horiz
hi,

which windows version do you use? did that blue screen happend only with RC9 ? or did it happend before too?

because i once removed EVERYTHING winreducer offers and i didnt get an bluscreen

and you also used Protect Important Files and you didnt active any Expert options

also the 0x000000F4 error isnt very helpfull because there are a lot of things that could cause this error.

Did you try to install your windows on a virtual system or your live system?
if you used it on your live system, maybe a driver is needed which you removed, because i saw  that you removed a lot of driver. maybe you should try again a new iso but dont remove any drivers

more_horiz
hi krx....one year ago i prepared an iso with zuardin's tutorial..."slimming down windows 7"....with rt7 lite....vlite...booster and so on...the iso is 720 mb...and this iso i used every time with winreducer and it worked fine untill version 2.99.5...or 6 i don't remember...and i got an iso about 470 mb...but unfortunately...from version 3 on i got a blue screen at the installation....and i don't no why...but if i take an untouched iso it works....

more_horiz
Hi KrX,
the BS did not appear when using the version RC7 !
I installed on a real system not on a virtual system.
I activated to protect Important Files !
And I did not activate Expert Options.
Please look at the last session.ini (wccf-file)
Download link above.
Vandit has the same error
We used Win7 sp1 x64 german.
Regards
Pedilover

@Krx
When you have an other solution, please send me a PN in german.

more_horiz
Hello pedilover,

Thank you for your answer ... Smile

If you have some time, could you please try again but without removing all keyboards and languages ... Wink

Because I'm not able to reproduce this bug, I do not have German ISO ...

One another thought, did you integrate windows updates in your iso or use a all in one iso (with integrated updates) for this ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello pedilover,

Thank you for your answer ... Smile

If you have some time, could you please try again but without removing all keyboards and languages ... Wink

One another thought, did you integrate windows updates in your iso or use a all in one iso (with integrated updates) for this ?

i use an German iso win7 x64 Professional N.

and i removed just for fun Razz each component winreducer offers to remove (Feature/components/service) but i selected the Protect Important Files Preset. and i didnt got this error (but i tested it only on Virtual Box)

EDIT: at pedilover, i will send you my wccf file

more_horiz
Hi winterstorm
hi KrX,
I used an ISO (Prof. x64 german sp1)where no updates and Drivers are integrated.
But in this ISO there is the IE11 pre-integrated and it alwaays runs until RC7 but now this RC9 we (me and Vandit) have a BS.
Regards
Pedilover

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:

Windows 7 Professional x64 mit SP1
DE: http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24289.iso

more_horiz
same error with RC10! No

...with RC7 there is no Problem, only RC9 & 10!

more_horiz
Hello,

1) I found an interesting thread in another forum about error "0F4", maybe this could (or not) solve your trouble, but it couldn't be worst to try this simple solution :
http://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/how-to-fix-stop0x000000f4-blue-screen-error-in-windows/

2) Do you have all latest recent Windows Updates integrated, into your ISO, because IE11 was causing troubles with AMD/Intel integrated GPU sometimes ago without KB2834140

3) All latest IE11 updates are available in this excellent MSFN thread (made by steven4554) : http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/159082-internet-explorer-11-updated-11112014/

If some of you could try these possible solutions, and let me know the result, thank you guys !

Have a nice day !

more_horiz
@Winterstorm, thanks for your answer,
but Vandit and I have realy tried several times with the german ISO (link above!) in which the IE11 is integrated before ! We have never had any troubles. The RC7 is running very well, since RC9 and RC10 there comes the BS.
We love your proggie because it shrinks Win7 more than the Wintoolkit from Lego.
Regards

more_horiz
hey, maybe its worth removing components step by step and found out whats component is causing it ?

more_horiz
@Winterstorm
Blue Screen even during normal ISO without IE 11 and Updates

Windows 7 Professional x64 mit SP1
DE: http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-59885.iso

Download | Config

see it yourself!!! Sleep

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I've used all elements in the Vandit post, and it worked for me in a virtual machine (VMware Player) and in a real machine (intel chipset h77m). I use the Professional edition of your ISO with your wccf, without modifying it !

So, the left choices are :

- maybe a missing driver, you missed

- are you using a winreduced installed system ? how old is it ? because KrX has revealed sometimes ago, errors with old windows 7 winreduced installed system, while trying to reduce a new ISO. It should be fixed with newer winreducer version.

- create a test virtual machine and install a clean system to create a new winreduced ISO

- reinstall a clean system to create a new winreduced ISO

Sorry, but for me it's working great, so I really think that's a trouble with your systems or computers. Could you please keep me in touch about this ... Thanks !

--> Hey, for the record, my german has been greatly improved after all these tests ... Wink

EDIT : No problem with the forum rules for Windows 7 ISO, because they are freely available ... Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,
we have forgetten to explain one important matter: Vandit and I installed Win7 x64 in the UEFI-mode. You know there are installed 3 folders instead of 2 folders during first installation of the OS.
May be that's this is the only difference and makes the error and the BS !
Regards
Pedilover

more_horiz
Yes, this could be possibly this ... could you please explain more the problem with 2 or 3 folders ... thanks !

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,
thanks for the very quick answer. Folders was the wrong word! Partitions I mean. An UEFI Installation is only possible with Win7/8 and during installation there were created 3 partitions ( there is contained one separate UEFI-system partition ! I hope you know what I mean. We install always from an USBStick. With the RC7 version it was always successfully, but now ....
Regards
Pedilover

more_horiz
Guys,

You were right ... after many tests, it seems that there was a trouble in the Windows 7 UEFI option. I've fixed it and this will be available in 2 days ... with a fix for "APPLY - WIM or ISO Configuration" (bug revealed by KrX) Wink

I'm just hoping that will fix your troubles because on my side UEFI is working with v3.00 (RC11) ... and yes the next build, after this one, will be WinReducer 7.0 - v3.00 (Final) ... Don't worry the work is always in progress, so this will not be the latest build ...

lol!

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.00 (RC11) !

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,
many thanks from me and Vandit.
It would be great if the problem would be definitly be solved for us. We have forgotten to explain earlier that we always install in UEFI mode. But now all seams to be good !
Regards
Pedilover
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum