The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducerOS Development Information

+6
drew24
theKramer
livingsilver94
Y314K
KrX
winterstorm2050
10 posters

descriptionWinReducerOS Development Information - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducerOS Development Information

more_horiz
Hello,

Please check this exclusive forum information :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Smile

descriptionWinReducerOS Development Information - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducerOS Development Information

more_horiz
Hello guys,

As promised, I added some information about "WinReducerOS" in the "Schedule for 2017" !

But I would like to share with you some more additional information about it : in 2 days, I will create a new topic to inform you about how I would like to work on this great Project.

But you have to know that will be a WinReducer Community Project, so if you are interested to bring your ideas, your visions about WinReducerOS (what it should be or not) you will be much welcome to discuss about it in 2 days Smile

I wish you to have a nice day !

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm happy to announce that this WinReducer Software project has reached its development stage Smile

I wish you all a great day !

more_horiz
Hello guys,

A small update to tell you that the development is running well so this Project should be available earlier than I thought Smile

Cheers

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

After a long wait ... your patience will be rewarded ... WinReducerOS is about to arrive !

A new video teaser is available in the WinReducerOS website homepage : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See you very soon for even more interesting information Smile

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum