The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducerOS Development Information

+6
drew24
theKramer
livingsilver94
Y314K
KrX
winterstorm2050
10 posters

descriptionWinReducerOS Development Information EmptyWinReducerOS Development Information

more_horiz
Hello,

Just the first screenshot :  Wink

WinReducerOS Development Information 00210

WinReducerOS Development Information 001_110

WinReducerOS Development Information 001_210

WinReducerOS Development Information 001_310

Smile

descriptionWinReducerOS Development Information EmptyRe: WinReducerOS Development Information

more_horiz
i like Wink

descriptionWinReducerOS Development Information EmptyRe: WinReducerOS Development Information

more_horiz
Nice...  Can't wait to find out what are going to be the first versions options...

more_horiz
Hey guys,

I could tell you some new information, because the development is moving fast !

The screenshot, you see, is the installation window ... which you could entirely configure it :
- Change the wallpaper
- Change the installation window background with also change and move all buttons, or remove the button text
- Change the background information bar on the top
- Change the power button (big blue button on the top right of the screenshots)
- Remove the clock

In the future, I will work on a "Login" window, a "Splash Screen" window, a "Start Menu", a "Software Launcher", and a "Control Panel" based on the same configuration possibilities !  Wink

So you will be able to create your own login, splash screen, start menu and launcher for all available Microsoft Windows (8.1, 8 and 7) in an easiest way than tweaking many Windows system files !

And the most important thing is that WinReducerOS will not replace your system files, it will just add new windows to help you create a modern Windows Operating System in an easy way !

Finally, I made some tests, because I was curious to see the potential, and I was able to skip completely all Modern UI screens with a wonderful installation window !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

EDIT : I've updated the screenshot in the 1st post !  Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey guys,

I could tell you some new information, because the development is moving fast !

The screenshot, you see, is the installation window ... which you could entirely configure it :
- Change the wallpaper
- Change the installation window background with also change and move all buttons, or remove the button text
- Change the background information bar on the top
- Change the power button (big blue button on the top right of the screenshots)
- Remove the clock

In the future, I will work on a "Login" window, a "Splash Screen" window, a "Start Menu", a "Software Launcher", and a "Control Panel" based on the same configuration possibilities !  Wink

So you will be able to create your own login, splash screen, start menu and launcher for all available Microsoft Windows (8.1, 8 and 7) in an easiest way than tweaking many Windows system files !

And the most important thing is that WinReducerOS will not replace your system files, it will just add new windows to help you create a modern Windows Operating System in an easy way !

Finally, I made some tests, because I was curious to see the potential, and I was able to skip completely all Modern UI screens with a wonderful installation window !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

EDIT : I've updated the screenshot in the 1st post !  Wink

Awesome!!!  So I finally wrapped my head around what WinReducerOS will do...  We will still be installing our chosen flavor of Windows 8.1, 8 or 7... But instead of having to deal or modding the Windows GUI, specially if we are the non touch screen folk.  We can just use WinReducerOS as our Windows Interface for just about everything.  And it should be customizable from within itself instead of having to use 3rd party software.  Sign me up..   cheers

more_horiz
So, basically, WinReducerOS is a powerful theme engine!
I'd like to customize Windows like any Linux distro. I'll keep an eye on it Wink

more_horiz
It will help you to add (and configure) some Windows missing functionalities like a completely "themeable" login screen and splash screen, among many other things ... BUT don't forget it will not change your system files !

EDIT :
1 - I've added new screenshots to show you what it looks like in case you change the wallpaper.
2 -But don't forget that you could also change all elements in the screenshots with your own design to create a totally new and beautiful Windows !!!!!

more_horiz
I've also opened the 1st thread about the login needed functionalities so please add your ideas to help create a totally new and innovative login screen in this thread :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Smile

more_horiz
hey,  winterstorm2050 & other users discussing what about?
there are any thing (still hidden from me) in WinReducer to change Windows' login/logoff and installation screens?
i watched this topic many times, no one is posting here. but it may be useful for customization lovers.

more_horiz
Hey,

Yes, indeed, there are no new information about WinReducerOS, but the work is still in progress ... silently ... Wink

I'm concentrating my efforts on WinReducer Software, because as you probably understand WinReducer 7.0, 8.0, 8.1 and 10.0 will be an important part of the WinReducerOS, to help you get a powerful control of your Windows customizations !

So, you will be able to do : create a WinReduced ISO which will directly include WinReducerOS !

Very Happy

PS : there is another discussion about the 1st step of the WinReducerOS, did you have a look at it ? Maybe you have some great ideas to share !

more_horiz
yes, i can imagine much hard efforts you are doing, 
i seen you are making WinReducer more & more better with every version release.

if possible, give us expected date of WinReducerOS release.

what you said in the end of post? (sorry for asking again & again).

more_horiz
1) A release date for WinReducerOS, unfortunately it's too soon to be precise ... but it should be in 2015 and the public test will start near March-May 2015 with an alpha/beta stage !

I will publish before the end of the month (December 2014) a new schedule for 2015 with all information ... Smile

2) In the end of my previous, I'm just asking you if you have read the other thread :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Because maybe you could add your ideas ... Wink

more_horiz
But before the public test, there will be many discussions about this new project ... Smile

more_horiz
i seen the link,
this release will be free or paid? i think i am not eligible to asking these, you will discuss it late, when the project near to release.
but thanks for these info... Very Happy

more_horiz
No problem my friend ...

Like all WinReducer Software, WinReducerOS will be free to use !

You will not have to paid to use it, but only if you want to help the WinReducer Project with the Lifetime VIP Edition ... Very Happy

more_horiz
okay, i am not doing any job yet. if i have job, i'll pay for this useful project.

more_horiz
That looks really cool winter :-)
Will it be compatible with the Aero Glass project?

Will you also release theme packs?
You could add that to the VIP version as an incentive for people to upgrade Smile

more_horiz
Hey,

Thanks, I'm really excited to start working on this nice project with all of you !

And it will happen soon !

more_horiz
AWESOME m8 great work keep it up bro....u r on the right path...lol Very Happy Wink Cool Cool

more_horiz
Liking the Screen shots Winter, there an Awesome peace of work, respect man...

Can't wait for this Wink

more_horiz
Project live or dead? Any news?

more_horiz
Hello,

Thank you very much for asking news about this project !

No, this is not dead, far from it ... because I'm working regularly on it ! But for the moment, I'm working on all "EX-Series" but I assure you : the better is coming Smile

I will reveal new information about the all new WinReducer.net Project in September Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you very much for asking news about this project !

No, this is not dead, far from it ... because I'm working regularly on it ! But for the moment, I'm working on all "EX-Series" but I assure you : the better is coming Smile

I will reveal new information about the all new WinReducer.net Project in September Wink

For the second of October, and we are waiting for everything. bounce Any news?

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes, the information will be available this week in the website Smile

more_horiz
winterstorm2050, already the end of October, and there is no news ...

more_horiz
Hello,

A presentation about WinReducerOS will be made in January 2017 with many surprises (before and after) !

Wink

more_horiz
So curious to see news about WinReducerOS, 
I am here again after a break..

more_horiz
January is here  rendeersantarendeer

albino

more_horiz
Hello,

New information will be available in the end of January Wink

more_horiz
Hi, man ^) Four days before the end of January. What about news?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum