The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds

+38
greenworld
scarface
alecuba16
qbert79
foobar
BrianValentine
ntuser1
phox13
Y314K
geblex
Echap
taso
Mesen
xuke771
aymaliev
home7ech
Forseti
erio
kiai
kabino
pricecaptain
ltGuillaume
rami7250
roguebert
highend
exe98123q
babyboom666
Torrentus
tistou77
KrX
welkin
billybully
spidernz
savale
parapher
zuardin
pedilover
winterstorm2050
42 posters

descriptionWinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds - Page 24 EmptyRe: WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds

more_horiz
hey winter,

this tweaks is still creating a bluescreen during the installation :

https://forum.winreducer.net/t1040-solved-registry-integrator-1-35#10930

descriptionWinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds - Page 24 EmptyRe: WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds

more_horiz
Hey KrX,

I will have a look, thanks for the report ... Smile

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050: Firstly, thank you for this tool.

I prepared a customized, tweaked a Win7 with WR. Unforuntalely, it's displaying BSOD when booting. 
0x00000067: CONFIG_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

If you could help me, you may download here my settings file:
https://sites.google.com/site/pureocean1/WinReducer70.wccf?attredirects=0&d=1

What have I done wrong? Which am I should not remove to component, driver?

I have a suggestion:

In WinSxS, there is exist many version of files. No need previously versions, or not? For example: WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds - Page 24 ZLKRUAW

Could WinReducuder delete previously versions of the files? Like new DISM's /resetbase switch. 

I'am sorry, my bad English.
Best regards...

more_horiz
Hello,

1 - Have you integrated windows updates ?

2 - It's planned to optimize the winsxs even more by removing useless identical folders.

more_horiz
2 - It's planned to optimize the winsxs even more by removing useless identical folders

I'm looking forward to it     Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 7.0 - v3.2.7.0" has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 7.0 - v4.0.0.0" has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
I seen that latest WinReducer 7 asked again and again for Activate Lifetime Edition, what you add this? or it is bug in this version.

more_horiz
greenworld wrote:
I seen that latest WinReducer 7 asked again and again for Activate Lifetime Edition, what you add this? or it is bug in this version.

so you can force people to buy! monkey

more_horiz
If this, I don't have problem with it.
Developer needs donations, WinReducer is nice tool.

more_horiz
Vandit wrote:
so you can force people to buy! monkey

Hello,

This is not that because as you have probably seen using this new version : there are no functionalities limitations when you use WinReducer 7.0 (aka like in previous version) ... you only see more messages, informing about the possibility for users to help the Project. These messages appear time to time when you move from one functionality to another, so, you are able to still use WinReducer without limitations ... Wink

Have a good day !

Cheers.

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 7.0 - v4.1.0.0" has been released !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
Hi, after try WinReducer 7.0 - v4.1.0.0 (18 May 2015), it show 
"Activate your WinReducer Edition" every start and exit programs ?
Could you offer the NON-ViP WinReducer Edition License Key ? Question
(60 days Renewable License Key) like "NON-SIGNUP License Key" from
"donationcoder.com" Software.
(url: "http://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/nosignup.php").
also for other WinReducer Software, i hope ?  Question

thank's

more_horiz
Hello guys,

"WinReducer 7.0 - v4.2.0.0" has been released !

CHANGELOG :
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum