WinReducer.net Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WinReducer.net ProjectLog in

FORUM

Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

5 posters

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
[EX-100 - v3.1.0.0] network icon missing and corrupted file. I did a windows 10 1909 pro lite and test on vmware ,i remove most of the component. What option i have to uncheck? this is my wccf preset file: mediafire.com/file/gmvdywbd7lb5jjm/WinReducerEX100_2021.12.18-21.15.42.wccf/file

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
pls help me i really needed it  Sad

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Dear son123,

you have selected many things in the network tab. In your case I would do the following. Unselect all selections in the network tab and additionally unselect "Automatic Removing Process (Expert Optimization)" and "Automatic Removing Process (Optimize ISO Size)" in the presets tab. Then once you got a working ISO please start by removing only a few new things at a time.

Best regards,
Markus

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
Dear son123,

you have selected many things in the network tab. In your case I would do the following. Unselect all selections in the network tab and additionally unselect "Automatic Removing Process (Expert Optimization)" and "Automatic Removing Process (Optimize ISO Size)" in the presets tab. Then once you got a working ISO please start by removing only a few new things at a time.

Best regards,
Markus

can u tell me which option i have to uncheck? and what about the corrupted icon?

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
I am not entirely sure which component is causing the problem. But you can test it out by the steps I mentioned. Smile

P.s. have you checked the Icons to display in the new Windows settings => Personalization => Taskbar => Activate or deactivate Sytem Symbols => Network?

Additionally you can check via regedit.exe if there is a entry in HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network. If yes, simply delete it and restart your PC.

Best regards,
Markus

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
I am not entirely sure which component is causing the problem. But you can test it out by the steps I mentioned. Smile

P.s. have you checked the Icons to display in the new Windows settings => Personalization => Taskbar => Activate or deactivate Sytem Symbols => Network?

Additionally you can check via regedit.exe if there is a entry in HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network. If yes, simply delete it and restart your PC.

Best regards,
Markus

it can't connect to my network what i have to do?  Sad

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
I am not entirely sure which component is causing the problem. But you can test it out by the steps I mentioned. Smile

P.s. have you checked the Icons to display in the new Windows settings => Personalization => Taskbar => Activate or deactivate Sytem Symbols => Network?

Additionally you can check via regedit.exe if there is a entry in HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network. If yes, simply delete it and restart your PC.

Best regards,
Markus

pls check my wccf file if something went wrong

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
I am not entirely sure which component is causing the problem. But you can test it out by the steps I mentioned. Smile

P.s. have you checked the Icons to display in the new Windows settings => Personalization => Taskbar => Activate or deactivate Sytem Symbols => Network?

Additionally you can check via regedit.exe if there is a entry in HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network. If yes, simply delete it and restart your PC.

Best regards,
Markus

i tried but it didnt work

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 pls help me

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Dear son123,

can you please try to run a new WinReducer ISO without the components checked in the network section and without the expert optimizations and ISO optimizations on the presets tab and report back?

Best regards,
Markus

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
Dear son123,

can you please try to run a new WinReducer ISO without the components checked in the network section and without the expert optimizations and ISO optimizations on the presets tab and report back?

Best regards,
Markus



  • I unchecked everything, it works but the icons in the system are corrupted? What option do I have to uncheck?

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Ok, so I took the time to check through your config again and this time create an ISO. First thing I noticed - you selected a lot of expermiental components. This must not be done!!!

But it seems that this is not the whole story. So when installing you see that the setting for the network to be displayed is grayed out.

I am not trying to nail down the issue. But it is very hard, as you have selected so many settings that might be related to network. Sad

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
I now tried serveral things I would have connected with this particular problem. But right now I would believe it to be less effort to go in the presets forum (https://forum.winreducer.net/f26-presets) and start with one of those and then further slim it down the way you want to have it. But as always - if you remove something, please do a test immediately afterwards so you can see if anything went sideways.

But if you have the time, it would definitely be usefull to have this information for someone else

Best regards,
Markus

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
I now tried serveral things I would have connected with this particular problem. But right now I would believe it to be less effort to go in the presets forum (https://forum.winreducer.net/f26-presets) and start with one of those and then further slim it down the way you want to have it. But as always - if you remove something, please do a test immediately afterwards so you can see if anything went sideways.

But if you have the time, it would definitely be usefull to have this information for someone else

Best regards,
Markus

i uncheck all the option in the network tab but is not working  Sad

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Hi,
perhaps I can help you if i can access to the .wccf you are using
but your file: mediafire.com/file/gmvdywbd7lb5jjm/WinReducerEX100_2021.12.18-21.15.42.wccf/file
cannot be access thru the web
so upload it  and give a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access it
I have no cristall ball to help you without it
Cheers

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
Hi,
perhaps I can help you if i can access to the .wccf you are using
but your file: mediafire.com/file/gmvdywbd7lb5jjm/WinReducerEX100_2021.12.18-21.15.42.wccf/file
cannot be access thru the web
so upload it  and give a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access it
I have no cristall ball to help you without it
Cheers


it says "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
Hi,
perhaps I can help you if i can access to the .wccf you are using
but your file: mediafire.com/file/gmvdywbd7lb5jjm/WinReducerEX100_2021.12.18-21.15.42.wccf/file
cannot be access thru the web
so upload it  and give a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access it
I have no cristall ball to help you without it
Cheers


just highlight the link and copy it

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
as I say it is not working for me use a https file

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
as I say it is not working for me use a https file

i cant insert the link
what i have to do?

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Hello,

i uploaded it here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scroll down and you should have several links to download from

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
have you done yet?

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
pls help me  Sad

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Jpm have u done yet?

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
I download your .wccf
the first try was not a success as the .iso created abort during the installation
I think as the creation of the .iso takes 43 minutes it is difficult to do a one by one removal to see what is the impact of a modification
the best methodologire for me is to start with a running .wccf and to add one by one (one can be a group os coherrent addition)
you can start with the Extreme .wccf provided by Winterstorm250 and add your mode.
Good luck
Cheers

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
I download your .wccf
the first try was not a success as the .iso created abort during the installation
I think as the creation of the .iso takes 43 minutes it is difficult to do a one by one removal to see what is the impact of a modification
the best methodologire for me is to start with a running .wccf and to add one by one (one can be a group os coherrent addition)
you can start with the Extreme .wccf provided by Winterstorm250 and add your mode.
Good luck
Cheers

i did like what u said but it have the same error

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
do you say you get the error with the extreme .wccf from Winterstorm250

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
do you say you get the error with the extreme .wccf from Winterstorm250

i added some feature from my wccf file

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
anyone who have this error fixed pls help me i really needed it  Sad

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
son123 wrote:
Jpm wrote:
do you say you get the error with the extreme .wccf from Winterstorm250

i added some feature from my wccf file

did you run extreme without modification without error?

descriptionNetwork missing icon and corrupted icon after install  EmptyRe: Network missing icon and corrupted icon after install

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
son123 wrote:
Jpm wrote:
do you say you get the error with the extreme .wccf from Winterstorm250

i added some feature from my wccf file

did you run extreme without modification without error?

no but i added some features from my wccf file
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum