The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

+19
YubiGalaxy
lordwerther
SourcePTB
mrpotter2510
KrX
vasilis13
Code
seiferflo
Mr.T
Enea
swordie
Mindhacker666
sefas
Titanium
castillo92
Phsmu
billybully
bay12
winterstorm2050
23 posters

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

more_horiz
Enea wrote:
billybully wrote:
CodeMe wrote:
So If your happy to, I'd be happy to translate English for you.
*you're xd
It's a happy poetic license! lol!

Guys Guys lol!

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed !

more_horiz
I would like to help to translate into greek!

more_horiz
Hello vasilis13,

I've added you in the list, thank you for your help ...

Very Happy

more_horiz
i could translate it to german

more_horiz
Hello KrXKrX2,

I've added you in the list, thank you for your help ...

WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
Can I help in Vietnamese? Very Happy

more_horiz
Phsmu wrote:
Leave PT-BR to me!
If you need, I can also help with the translation, I'm Brazilian. Very Happy 
(Se você precisar, eu também posso ajudar com a tradução, eu sou brasileiro.)

more_horiz
@mrpotter2510 and SourcePTB : I added you in the list, thank you very much ... Very Happy

more_horiz
can help with romanian... Very Happy

more_horiz
Ok, done and thank you ... Very Happy

more_horiz
Nice to see so much people willing to help.

more_horiz
seiferflo wrote:
Nice to see so much people willing to help.
It really is Great to see near everyone wanting to help..

And this is going to be even more so when the beta of 8.1 comes out for testing.

As one member mentioned it's going to be a Busy time indeed;
But we'll be counting on our members to help root out them Gremlins n shit & kick the Ass out of any Bugs that want to annoy us lol

Thank You again to everyone, I know for sure Winterstorm will be totally Grateful.Very Happy

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 Emptywhen?when?when?

more_horiz
when?when?when?

more_horiz
Hi all,

The "Translators zip resources package" will be available in a couple of days ... sorry for the delay ...

Very Happy

more_horiz
OK guys, it will be available tomorrow ... Very Happy

more_horiz
hey

i have a question. in the .xml at line 19:

.........''WinReducer - Home - Themes - Font'' folder to  ................

should i translate the path too? or wount it be correct?

and should the xml file be called  German.xml or Deutsch.xml ?

more_horiz
Hey,

No you don't need to translate the path folder, and please leave has German, thank you Very Happy 

more_horiz
hi its me again ;=)

in English.xml at line 88:

SplitInfos="in Mo (Blank = Disabled)"

what is Mo ? or should it be Mb (Megabyte) ?

more_horiz
Yes, not far : it's Mega-Octets Wink 

more_horiz
hey i think i will be finished by today with the translation, how and where should i upload the files?

btw at the HowTo --> Chapter 3 --> Info:

Second Point : easter egg

is wrong written :Pdid i found the easter egg xD ?

PS: and under section UPDATES DOWNLOADER  ---> Download---> the third point is the same as the first (→ Drivers are saved in « WORK – INTEGRATE – SOFTWARE » folder (in x86 and x64 folder))

i think it should say somehing about the Windows Updates

more_horiz
KrXKrX2 wrote:
PS: and under section UPDATES DOWNLOADER  ---> Download---> the third point is the same as the first (→ Drivers are saved in « WORK – INTEGRATE – SOFTWARE » folder (in x86 and x64 folder))

i think it should say somehing about the Windows Updates
Yes, this is a mistake, so this 3rd point need to be changed by :
-> Windows Updates are saved in « WORK – INTEGRATE – UPDATES » folder (in x86 and x64 folder)
(I will correct it for the beta 2)

KrXKrX2 wrote:
Second Point : easter egg
Yes another mistake, I will correct it for the beta 2

KrXKrX2 wrote:
hey i think i will be finished by today with the translation, how and where should i upload the files?
You are a fast guy ... you could PM me a link with all files in a zip. Thank you so much for your work and feedback ...

Very Happy

more_horiz
hey, im redoing a bit the translations i send you and i got here 3 things:

WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 Osklyt2zrjw

the square [] should be a 'ä' (without the ') so the word is "Datenträger"

-----------------
and here:

WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 Zfjzfjp3c494

this word isnt at the .xml file to translate it

----------------

WinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 1szipga3321x

this isnt in the .xml too (its not so much of a problem)

---------------

after i have redone the 2 .doc files i will send you all the files again

EDIT: at pictire 2 you see the language "German" but in the .xml line 4  <Language>Deutsch</Language> so it uses the name of the file ? German.xml ?

more_horiz
1) I will have a look on what I can do

2) It seems that I missed it

3) For the moment, it stays like this

4) Yes, it uses the name of the file and the file in the xml, so please choose the same name for the file and in the xml at line 4 <Language>. Please choose the international name as "German"

Thank you so much ... Very Happy

more_horiz
the square [] should be a 'ä' (without the ') so the word is "Datenträger"
For this point, I've added a fix in the beta 2, I'm counting on you to tell me if it will work ... Very Happy

descriptionWinReducer 8.1 Translators needed ! - Page 2 EmptyXML line 110

more_horiz
I have a question in the XML line 110, <Tips OfficialName="Remove - Multimedia" Does this remove multimedia files or software? In portuguese I'd have to prefix Multimedia with files/resources or it would sound awkward.

more_horiz
Just do not translate ' OfficialName="Remove - Multimedia" ' but only ' TranslatedName="Remove - Multimedia" ' => it removes software 'like "DVD-Video Playback", so not just files ... Very Happy

more_horiz
Ok, so components (that I used as a precaution) fits for files and programs. All this trouble because e Multimedia is an adjective over here, instead of a noun, and therefore needs a noun to work properly...

Damn grammar needs a update patch urgently...

On the good side, I've sent the files to SourcePTB for the first proofreading, so you could consider it almost done.

Oh, and do I create the Brazilian Portuguese thread in THIS subforum? If not, where?

more_horiz
Do as you could for the translation ... So if you need to change something to improve your language, no problem ... Very Happy 

And yes, create a thread in this subforum (= "Language File Resources") ...

Thank you !

Very Happy

more_horiz
Count me - Vietnamese! Cool

more_horiz
ALL TRANSLATOR HAVE RECEIVED A PM WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO TRANSLATE FINAL PACKAGE.

BUT IF I MISSED (OR FORGOT) SOMEONE OR IF ONE PERSON IS INTERESTED TO HELP TO TRANSLATE IN NEW LANGUAGES, JUST CONTACT ME HERE.

THANK YOU !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum