The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

EX-100 WCCF (For all usage)

+2
victor123
winterstorm2050
6 posters

descriptionEX-100 WCCF (For all usage) - Page 2 EmptyRe: EX-100 WCCF (For all usage)

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

"EX-100 WCCF "Desktop - v1.0.2.0" [VIP] is available ! "

Please check this forum news : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. : It will be available soon for all users Smile

descriptionEX-100 WCCF (For all usage) - Page 2 EmptyRe: EX-100 WCCF (For all usage)

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

"EX-100 WCCF "Laptop - v1.0.2.0" [VIP] is available ! "

Please check this forum news : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. : It will be available soon for all users Smile

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

"EX-100 WCCF "Desktop - v1.0.2.0" is available ! "

Try it, test it ... let me know what you think because it's available to every interested users Smile

You may download them directly to the website using this link :
WinReducer Custom Configuration File (wccf)

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

"EX-100 WCCF "Laptop - v1.0.2.0" is available ! "

Try it, test it ... let me know what you think because it's available to every interested users Smile

You may download them directly to the website using this link :
WinReducer Custom Configuration File (wccf)

more_horiz
Winter a question. I used the laptop preset with the insane speed removing setting. The process took 6 hours to complete. i have a i7-8550u cpu(4cores->8threads). is it possible that the insane setting is slowing it down; it would be weird because with my  normal wccf (around 850 components removed) the insane setting did not have any negative impact. Also i am testing to fix the bluetooth part. i can post the results if you need.

more_horiz
victor123 wrote:
Winter a question. I used the laptop preset with the insane speed removing setting. The process took 6 hours to complete. i have a i7-8550u cpu(4cores->8threads). is it possible that the insane setting is slowing it down; it would be weird because with my  normal wccf (around 850 components removed) the insane setting did not have any negative impact. Also i am testing to fix the bluetooth part. i can post the results if you need.

hi,

thats odd, i always use the insane profile and when testing i remove everything (1000+ components) and it takes around 1 hour for me. i have a intel i7-7600 2 core 4 threads and 16gb ram on my notebook

more_horiz
Hello krx,

i know its odd and until now this has not happened again. I am currently testing to see if it happens again.
Also if bluetooth works correctly with my revised laptop.wccf i will upload it for everyone to use.

more_horiz
After 3-4 tests since yesterday i found bluetooth in the bellow wccf works well (at least for me)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The above wccf is the same with winter's laptop.wccf except bluetooth is enabled.

REASON FOR EDITING : Topic moved to Presets folder

more_horiz
Good time
I can not go to the download site wccf, please on the other server, you can archive with presets.
Thank you very much
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum