i've tested (Integrated Updates ONLY) with "v184.108.40.206" and it work, but when slimmingdown with v220.127.116.11 and v18.104.22.168 get error:
"... unexpectedly exited or terminated."
Technical information: *** STOP: 0x000000F4. ?
so it does not work when you integrate (with winreduer) the same updates that you integrate with DISM ?
than thats clearly a bug.
yes my wccf file removes a lot
but if you integrate and slimmingdown Updates with WinReducer EX-70 "All-at-Once"
: Work Fine ?
Any way i'd preferred to Implement (integrate) Windows 7 Updates Manually using DiSM before Slimmingdown with WinReducer EX-70. (to Avoiding for any Error during Slimmingdown !)
So, Which were you preferred most ???
*) here's my last (full) trial run result and conclusion :
"Slimmingdown Windows 7 (Short Guides) Part.2"
Share Link: "http://bit.ly/1KoI34W" or "http://bit.ly/1LGJWIg"
Thanks and sorry for late reply ...fyi: recently i've technical issues with my internet connection
Working PC Description: :
• Processor: Athlon II X4 630 2.8 GHz
• Mainboard: BiOSTAR TA 785G3-HD
• Monitor: ACER X163W (16")
• Memory: 2 GB Elixir PC1066 DDR3 (1,75 gb Usable)
• HardDisk1: WDC WD5000AKS-00UU3A0 (500 GB)
• HardDisk2: WDC WD800JD-22LSA0 (80 GB)
• HardDisk3: SEAGATE ST340016A-3HSEY20X (40 GB)
• OS1: Windows 8.1 Professional (x86) with Rollup Update March 25, 2015
• OS2: Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (x86) with Rollup Update March 25, 2015
• OS3: Windows 10 Professional Build 10240 (x64) [On Development]
pS : Creative Learning by Doing, Slowly but Do iT Cool's