The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.29 - When downloading updates, the (9) "Tools" that are available don't downlaod Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.29 - When downloading updates, the (9) "Tools" that are available don't downlaod

more_horiz
Not sure if this is a bug or its just getting intentionally skipped.

The loader bar just skips instantly to the end and it say done.

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.29 - When downloading updates, the (9) "Tools" that are available don't downlaod EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.29 - When downloading updates, the (9) "Tools" that are available don't downlaod

more_horiz
It happens to me too!

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.29 - When downloading updates, the (9) "Tools" that are available don't downlaod EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.29 - When downloading updates, the (9) "Tools" that are available don't downlaod

more_horiz
Hey,

Yes, me too ... and it was working for me 2 days ago (for x86) ! I need to investigate that ... thanks guys for the report !

more_horiz
Just take your time Wink

more_horiz
OK, so you were right because I made a little mistake for x64 "Tools" downloads, I will update WinReducer 8.1 tomorrow with v1.31 and with the new WinReducer Updates catalog v2014.12  ... Wink

Thank you guys for your reports !

more_horiz
hey winter, do you download that software from your "ftp server" ? is it placed at the same server as the winreducer 7 etc `?

because i could not download winreducer 10 and 7 yesterday (was downloading with maybe 4kb/s and the download always failed at maybe 50%)

more_horiz
No, they are directly download from their owners website ! I also experienced some slow down sometimes ...

Smile

EDIT : Are you talking about downloading WinReducer Software, because I answered you about the download location of all Windows Updates and Tools (available using the WinReducer Updates Catalog) ?

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v1.31 !

more_horiz
no i meant the winreducer software that can be downloaded from the main page. i tried it 2 hours ago at university and everything was ok

tried it now at home and speed drops from 60kb/s to 20kb/s and went up to 30kb/s and so on.
trying to download something other (i.e. open office) and download speed is 712kb/s +- 20kb/s till the download finishes

more_horiz
OK, maybe a temporary slow down on the server ...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum