The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] IE11 dowloaded but not integrated Empty[SOLVED] IE11 dowloaded but not integrated

more_horiz
How to have it integrating?

In fact moving all IE11 folder files to Updates integrate them but IE11 is not installed.
In fact those updates are just the prerequisites.
Perhaps another Updates is needed.
The integration order will be mandatory perhaps impossible without a reload after the prerequite application.

Cheers

description[SOLVED] IE11 dowloaded but not integrated EmptyRe: [SOLVED] IE11 dowloaded but not integrated

more_horiz
Hey,

If you use WinReducer 7.0 to integrate IE11, you do not need to download them manually, because they will be automatically downloaded and correctly applied during the process by WinReducer.

description[SOLVED] IE11 dowloaded but not integrated EmptyRe: [SOLVED] IE11 dowloaded but not integrated

more_horiz
OK
but I think IE11 is not installed with or without
I will check again

more_horiz
Help,
I cannot use 3.01 due checking on language file.
the English.html is really 1.30 dated 2014/11/29 really the one of the .zip

What's wrong

more_horiz
In fact 3.01 need 1.29 and not 1.30

more_horiz
Yes, you are right, and it will be solved in v3.02, available in few minutes !

Thank you for the report !

more_horiz
I still can't have them integrated.

During the winreducer70 process I see the information dowloading of IE but quickly after the OOB integration is display as if no integration is not performed.
I am running Under Win8.1
the iso I am using is fr_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x86_dvd_619094.iso MSDN version
I try fr_windows_7_professional_with_sp1_x86_dvd_622617.iso without any success.

The pb occurs at "update installation" when trying to copy something from E:\ources to d:\$Windows~LS\Sources         error code 0x80070017

If I don't integrate IE11 those .iso's are OK to create a new .iso with WnReducer70

I will try my mod to .wccf later as I cannot paste it as a whole

I hope you have enough info to reproduce

Cheers

more_horiz
Hello.

First of all, congratulations to winterstorm for this amazing software!

I have the same problem. I check the option to download and integrate Internet Explore 11 automatically. Then I press "Finish", so WinReducer starts to download Internet Explorer 11 and updates. Then, I make ISO and install the OS, but I don't see Internet Explorer 11 but Internet Explorer 8 (wich is included by default in the Windows ISO).

I am using WinReducer 7.0 v3.11 (latest version) and a Windows 7 x64 SP1 English ISO image.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you very much.

more_horiz
I think that the IE11 download just bring the pre-requisites for post-installation that you can download from MS.
I did not any pre-integration .msu which allow to integrate IE11.

Cheers
Jpm

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I've identified the bug ... and it's the IE11 language pack links which are not working for some of them, so I need to check them all .... Laughing

Thanks for the reminder guys !

more_horiz
I will release the next WR70 update in 2 days (aka Monday 19, with the fix for IE11) ... Wink

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.12 !

Hello,

v3.12 has been released with the fix for the IE11 integration trouble, and I made some improvements :
- like all necessary files are not anymore deleted each time you want to integrate IE11 ... so WinReducer will download only missing files
- and the language files are stored in separate folders (useful if you work with multiple language environment)

Have a good day !

more_horiz
iE11 integration Still not WORK for me (last trial WinReducer 7.0 v4.1.0.0) ??? 
i'd appreciate for any suggestion and sorry for late reply!

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm working on a totally new integration system ... using the future WinReducer 7.0 Updates Catalog. If everything is alright I will release the 1st step next week ... Wink

more_horiz
i'd really appreciate for your hard work, thanks Cool
ps: trying re-integration iE11 with WinReducer 7.0 - v4.2.0.0 and post the result (sap). Wink

more_horiz
Hi,

this is re-integration iE11 with WinReducer 7.0 - v4.2.0.0 result (sap)
 - Package Identity : Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~11.2.9600.16428
 - State : Install Pending
 - Release Type : Update
 - Result: "iE11 integration Still not WORK"
 MORE iNFO: 
 "WR70.v4.2.0.0_integration_iE11_scrshot.7z" [1.9 MB].
 "WR70.v4.2.0.0_integration_iE11_logs.7z" [760 KB].
 Uploading Time: 2:30 AM 22/06/2015 ~> 2:32 AM 22/06/2015
 - WR70.v4.2.0.0_integration_iE11_logs.txt
 - information about all packages
 - Windows 7 SP1 x86 ENU (2014-09-09) Files List
 - Windows 7 SP1 x86 ENU (2014-09-09) Files List
 - dism.log
 - WinReducer70.v4.2.0.0_WinSXS_Cleanup.wccf
 can you add "Driver Support - Scanner - Microsoft" : (My Canon Lide 20 not Work) in next  release ?

hope that help some, thank's Wink

more_horiz
IE11 SUPPORT SOLVED IN "EX-70 - v1.1.0.0" !

For "Driver Support - Scanner - Microsoft", could you please create a new dedicated thread about this subject in the Request forum, thank you very much for your understanding !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum