The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] VER 1.26 - Cannot open ISO File Empty[SOLVED] VER 1.26 - Cannot open ISO File

more_horiz
I cannot get the program to recognize my image file. I receive this window http://iv.invers.io/W3M0j6.png

just an empty dropdown window after it extracts the ISO. Same with folders. I am using x64 W8.1 Image directly from Microsoft Partner Network, so the image is as clean as it can get. (install.wim exists)

description[SOLVED] VER 1.26 - Cannot open ISO File EmptyRe: [SOLVED] VER 1.26 - Cannot open ISO File

more_horiz
Hello and welcome,

Just to be sure, have you tried to click in the dropdown ? (to see what happens)

description[SOLVED] VER 1.26 - Cannot open ISO File EmptyRe: [SOLVED] VER 1.26 - Cannot open ISO File

more_horiz
that was the first thing i did. just empty dropdown.

more_horiz
Any news about this? 1.27 does the same aswell.

EDIT

I was able to open a ISO file with different language. English version does not work but a Finnish version does. downloaded from Partner Network Aswell

more_horiz
Hello,

I sent you a PM. Thank you for your report !

more_horiz
SOLVED

MPN had a corrupted image and it has now been fixed.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum