The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] ERROR - Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file for pass [specialize] Empty[SOLVED] ERROR - Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file for pass [specialize]

more_horiz
This happens at the 2nd reboot when setting up... Then it reboots and error cames again and bootloop. Here's my wccf: http://www.filedropper.com/winreducer8120141126-165139

description[SOLVED] ERROR - Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file for pass [specialize] EmptyRe: [SOLVED] ERROR - Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file for pass [specialize]

more_horiz
Is this because I didn't chose to "PROTECT SYSPREP" as long as I've used UNATTENDED options?

description[SOLVED] ERROR - Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file for pass [specialize] EmptyRe: [SOLVED] ERROR - Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file for pass [specialize]

more_horiz
No, it's not. I activated that option and got the same error as you.
I only found 1 solution is manual remove all the specialize pass in the autounattend.xml Very Happy

Did anyone else get that error?

more_horiz
Hi.
Sysprep and the specialize pass are not related.
Did you customize your autounattend.xml, or did you use WinReducer only?
Can you post your autounattend.xml also?

You can verify an XML via the Windows ADK. There is a tool within that, but I cant remember what its called again.

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 BUGS" FORUM WITH "PENDING" STATUS !

Hello,

I confirm the bug with : "Unattended - Prevent Device Encryption".

Until I will fix it, please do not use this WinReducer Component, thanks and sorry for the inconvenient !

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v1.27 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum