The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Using latest updates blocks product key Empty[SOLVED] Using latest updates blocks product key

more_horiz
So I did a build using all of latest x64 8.1 updates, used the same old Pro VL image, and VL product key I always have... but now the key isn't recognised so my AutoUnattend no longer works. Is anyone else finding this??

I thought a possible cause might be KB3000850 but I excluded that on my next build and the same thing happened.

description[SOLVED] Using latest updates blocks product key EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Using latest updates blocks product key

more_horiz
Have you changed anything else?  Anything?

description[SOLVED] Using latest updates blocks product key EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Using latest updates blocks product key

more_horiz
Actually my updates folder seemed to contain more updates than the current x64 list, i will rebuild using only list updates and get back to you. I'll list my changes if still a problem

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 BUGS" FORUM !

Hey,

I never encountered such problem, but i will released today WinReducer 8.1 - v1.27 with Update 3 support and an improve WinReducer Updates Downloader, with an improved download page which will display many information about your downloads !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum