The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request Empty[ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm, you would have a file .wccf which could be useful to me as bases work in a Windows 7 lite.
I tried to use Windows 8.1 lite which I had carried out with Winreducer, but my Laptop has a too low resolution 1024x600.
I tested upscaler the image by modifying a key of register base, but the got result is not visually pleasant for my eyes.

Thank you in advance
Kris Wink

description[ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request

more_horiz
Hey,

You could find some wccf for WinReducer 7.0 in this thread :
https://forum.winreducer.net/t608-winreducer-70-presets

They were for RC7, but you could use them as a basis to create a new ISO ... or you could try to wait few days, until I update them ... Wink

Have a good day my friend !

description[ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm,

I thank you for your files, I tested Laptop successfully, an ISO of 690 Mo.

All functions with wonder except a detail.

When I want to choose a personal image of Desk in a file “DesktopBackground”, when I click in order to select it”, nothing does not do.

[ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request Ashamp17

Would you have an idea, which box I must strip?

Thank you for your assistance

Kris farao

more_horiz
Hello,

It seems to be a bug, so could you please post a this in the "WinReducer 7.0 - Bugs" forum, I will have a look as soon as I could !

Thank you for your report !

description[ANSWERED] Ask for .wwcf for base request EmptyIt seems to be a bug

more_horiz
I come from poster the same article in the forum bug of Windows 7.
Thank you for your assistance
Kris bom
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum