The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer RC12: Problem with integrating updates Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer RC12: Problem with integrating updates

more_horiz
The problem is that the latest WinReducer 7 RC12 stubbornly skips all the system updates. I was able to integrate all my 170 updates without problems with the RC10 version but why the new RC12 doesn't even give the user a chance to try to integrate the updates? It just skips them all without warning. It would be interesting to at least know what is the actual threshold amount for the updates after which the RC12 decides to skip them?

The software's changelog doesn't really give any clue for this:
UPDATE : "Integrate - System - Updates" : Skip many Updates to avoid troubles during installation

So how can I integrate all my 170 updates with the RC12 version?

description[SOLVED] WinReducer RC12: Problem with integrating updates EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer RC12: Problem with integrating updates

more_horiz
Hello,

You did right, my friend, to report a bug. It will be fixed in few hours !

description[SOLVED] WinReducer RC12: Problem with integrating updates EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer RC12: Problem with integrating updates

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

You did right, my friend, to report a bug. It will be fixed in few hours !

Thank you very much!

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.00 (RC14) !

It's already available ... thank you very much for the report !

Have a good day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum