The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 70 rc 11 serial number Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 70 rc 11 serial number

more_horiz
I do not know the serial number of my program.
I signed up for VIP.

How do I find the serial?

SB

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 70 rc 11 serial number EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 70 rc 11 serial number

more_horiz
Hello and welcome w3a537,

I confirm your Lifetime VIP Edition, and I sent you a PM with all instructions ... Very Happy

Thank you very much !

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 70 rc 11 serial number EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 70 rc 11 serial number

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050> what are the differences between free and lifetime edition?

more_horiz
Hello,

There is an explanation of differences in this Website page :
http://www.winreducer.net/compare-editions.html

Wink

more_horiz
thanks, i seen the comparison.

more_horiz
Don't forget that all WinReducer Software are completely free, and there are no limitations in all offered functionalities .... Smile

Lifetime VIP Edition is just a way to thank people who contribute to the project ! Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum