The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED]Help with install.wim Empty[ANSWERED]Help with install.wim

more_horiz
Hi! I need help
I have a problem using Winreducer and integrate .NET Framework 8.1
It turns out that after I can not open the install.wim file with 7z to see the files

to open the install.wim file with 7z I get this error (in spanish):

[ANSWERED]Help with install.wim Captur10

In its translation into English would say: Can not open ... install.wim as a compressed

I can open the install.wim file with 7z when the image is unchanged

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another serious problem, I get a BSOD and replacing the shell32.dll file from Winreducer imageres.dll. I think that's why digital signatures, but as I resolve this?

Greetings from Honduras, I hope your help

description[ANSWERED]Help with install.wim EmptyRe: [ANSWERED]Help with install.wim

more_horiz
Move (not copy !) your install.wim to c:\ and try it again.

description[ANSWERED]Help with install.wim EmptyRe: [ANSWERED]Help with install.wim

more_horiz
nandorivas23 wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another serious problem, I get a BSOD and replacing the shell32.dll file from Winreducer imageres.dll. I think that's why digital signatures, but as I resolve this?

Greetings from Honduras, I hope your help

i would recommend to copy te .dll files you want to modify from your wim file and mod them, after that you can re-add them with winreducer
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum