The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Empty[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair

more_horiz
Hello, I have a problem with the programme of repair of internet connection (right click on the icon network) close to the Watch (file WR81-Extrem-V1.21 of Winterstorm.)
[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Ashamp10
It is impossible for me to obtain an Internet connection Wifi, connection limited on my Laptop HP.

The installation of the HP drive is not made, it is indicated to me that the program has a problem of DLL, whereas on Windows 8.1 not improved, I do not have any worries with connection wifi and installation of the drive HP.
Second question, I lose the cloud, where did it is?
Best regard
Kris

description[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Internet connection repair

more_horiz
Hello,

Take care at one point, the wccf you used is the Extreme, so it will not support Wifi network, for this you need to test this one :
https://forum.winreducer.net/t340-laptop

And if you want more information about what WinReducer components are needed you could read the thread or go to the website components list :
http://www.winreducer.net/winreducer-81-database.html

Could you please let me know ... Thanks !

description[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Internet connection repair

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm,
Thank you for the listing
I forgot to specify you that I have the same problem with your file Laptop, a right click on the icon and the error message, it seems that also interferes with Bluetooth.
 seek the options to strip and it is not easy to fall on the solution
Kris

more_horiz
Hey,

Your wifi network card has bluetooth, so KrX specifies me, yesterday, that some additional components are necessary :
- "Control Panel - Infrared (Files)"
- "Services - SSDP Discovery Service"

If you could try another ISO without removing these WinReducer components and tell me the result ... like this I will update the WinReducer Database and the LAPTOP forum discussion (eventually the wccf) !

Thanks !

more_horiz
Hey,

here is a list you need to keep for bluetooth and wifi:

- "Control Panel - Infrared (Files)"
- "Services - SSDP Discovery Service"
- "Support - Bluetooth"
- "Buetooth Support Service"
- "Windows Connect Now Service"
- "WLAN Autoconfig Service"
- "WWAN Autoconfig Service"

And also your Wlan / Bluetooth Drivers

more_horiz
Are you sure that 'Infrared' is needed? I have always removed that, but had working wireless internet on my laptop. (It has a blutooth-wifi combo as well.)

more_horiz
I needed the infrared because the files that are removed with this component removed a feature for bluetooth that i want Razz

description[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair EmptyAssistance of Windows, Cloud and library of Picture

more_horiz
Hello, I thank you with you two for your assistance, I have just made a test on a virtual machine and with regard to Wifi, the assistance of Windows functions perfectly.

It remains to me right to test Windows 8.1 Update Light on my laptot HP (connection Wifi and Bluetooth).

A very last request, I try to find the cloud and the library of Picture.

[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Ashamp11

Thank you in Winterstorm for your assistance and this formidable software, without forgetting the invaluable advices of Krx

I will put a candle at the church to thank you to both. drunken

Best Regards

Kris Wink

more_horiz
Kriskriston wrote:
Hello, I thank you with you two for your assistance, I have just made a test on a virtual machine and with regard to Wifi, the assistance of Windows functions perfectly.

It remains to me right to test Windows 8.1 Update Light on my laptot HP (connection Wifi and Bluetooth).

A very last request, I try to find the cloud and the library of Picture.

[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Ashamp11

for that i cant really help because i mostly use windows 7, but i would say you need to keep at least:

Skydrive (aka OneDrive)

Thank you in Winterstorm for your assistance and this formidable software, without forgetting the invaluable advices of Krx

I will put a candle at the church to thank you to both. drunken

Best Regards

Kris Wink

oO Embarassed  thanks, next sunday is the first advent Razz

more_horiz
Hey,

We also really appreciate your kindness my friend ... Very Happy and I'm agree with you about KrX ... Smile

About your Modern UI shortcuts (onedrive and pictures) :
- OneDrive : if you don't remove it, and if you remove other Modern UI apps, you need to manually pin it to the Modern UI Start page from the Modern UI Applications page .... it's a known bug : many Modern UI Start page shortcuts disappear if you remove some WinReducer Modern UI Apps components.
- In v1.25, you find a new Modern UI components to preserve those shortcuts : "Modern UI Apps - Shortcuts for Documents and Pictures"

Have a good day !

more_horiz
Hello, I almost solved my problems and mainly with you two.
I allow myself to give you my experience feedback.

To obtain Wifi and Bluetooth, it is necessary to add “help and support”and your list of program.

To obtain the two icons “Cloud” and “Pictures”, it is necessary to strip the box “File Manager” .

[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Tuiles10

In my case, the last update of Winreducer did not protect modern UI.

I now very solved except Skype of Windows 8, when I click on the icon, the program makes mine open, but it makes some is closed also early, the Skype icon is found in the bar of the tasks.

[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Ashamp12

Would you have an idea on the "last" problem? bounce

Best regard
Kris

more_horiz
Hey,

Nice feedback ... thank you very much !

So, maybe you use "Optimizations - EXPERT - Net Framework Complete Cleanup" ? And Skype could possibly need some .Net Framework files (MS technology) ... if it's the case, you need to keep it, but you could safely use  "Optimizations - EXPERT - Net Framework Light Cleanup".

Have a good day my friend !

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm, I did not touch with various optimizations Framework Expert-Net in order not to encounter problem, I just used Expert-WinSXS Folder compression.

[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Ashamp13

For recall (ISO Windows 8.1 Update 1), in my case WinSXS Folder Cleanup (installation. Wim) crash landing in the virtual installation with VMware Players.

Since my many tests of creation of an ISO light, it is the first time that I have a problem with Skype.

That should be the last problem to be solved before the final test, i.e. the installation on my HP minis

Is it certainly about an option which should not have been notched, but which?

Best regard

Kris

more_horiz
Kriskriston wrote:
Hello Winterstorm, I did not touch with various optimizations Framework Expert-Net in order not to encounter problem, I just used Expert-WinSXS Folder compression.

[ANSWERED] Internet connection repair Ashamp13

For recall (ISO Windows 8.1 Update 1), in my case WinSXS Folder Cleanup (installation. Wim) crash landing in the virtual installation with VMware Players.

Since my many tests of creation of an ISO light, it is the first time that I have a problem with Skype.

That should be the last problem to be solved before the final test, i.e. the installation on my HP minis

Is it certainly about an option which should not have been notched, but which?

Best regard

Kris

about the Problem with the virtual machine, did you activate the preset to protect VMware ?

more_horiz
Hello krx,
about the Problem with the virtual machine, did you activate the preset to protect VMware ?

Yes!
Best regard
Kris Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum