The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] necessary softwares for WinReducer (for Windows 7 only) Empty[ANSWERED] necessary softwares for WinReducer (for Windows 7 only)

more_horiz
when we run WinReducer on the Windows 7 first time, it needs some small softwares to be download.
here i am posting a single link for all the necessary softwares.

just download these and copy the contents of folder "software" to your WinReducer directory. 
e.g. copy here C:\WinReducer70\HOME\SOFTWARE.

link for the necessary softwares: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d06ce615

NOTE: these sofwares are now outdated, may i upload new in some days. or you can go straight away with WinReducer default way of installing external softwares,

description[ANSWERED] necessary softwares for WinReducer (for Windows 7 only) EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] necessary softwares for WinReducer (for Windows 7 only)

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 7 - HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

Thank you very much, but this manual procedure is not necessary any more !

In the website, you could find a tutorial (with screenshots) on how to simply and automatically download all the necessary third party software :
http://www.winreducer.net/wr-100-81-80-and-70-installation.html

Have a nice day !

description[ANSWERED] necessary softwares for WinReducer (for Windows 7 only) EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] necessary softwares for WinReducer (for Windows 7 only)

more_horiz
thanks for telling, but i tried clicking on every software, but nothing done, excepts opening some other forum pages, so i decided to download and put them manually, and this works fine for me, so i given this idea here.

i have a question that, i removed all language pack and some other things from Win7 untouched ISO. during procedure it says about removing about more than 800MB, but the final ISO size only reduced 3-400MB,

more_horiz
Hello,

This is a good idea, because like this, other users could choose their preferred way to install, if they have troubles with the automatic download, they could use your package ... Wink ... But, for example for 7zip, did you move the cursor on "OFF" and just after, have you click on the 7zip name ? Just to be sure.

Finally, the ISO file is using compressed WIM files, so your ISO size is smaller than in your real computer. For example, if you remove Languages files, your ISO will be reduced by around 300Mb and in your real computer the size reduction will be around 800Mb (maybe more) !

Have a nice day my friend !

more_horiz
thanks for quick reply,

more_horiz
i know it is not the proper topic for this question, but i am asking here:
we can work with WinReducer on an ISO which is already customized with another tool?

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes it's possible, and to ensure the best possible cleaning, you will have to select all WinReducer Components you need to customize ... Wink

more_horiz
thanks, 
now i have successfully removed some components and installed customized Windows, everything totally perfect. now i'll go ahead with some other customizations.
(i am also discussing WinReducer on other forum)

more_horiz
OK sounds excellent ... and if you need help, don't hesitate to post your question in the according forum !

Have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum