The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Regtweak, Clean Home Folder + Add ThisPC Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Regtweak, Clean Home Folder + Add ThisPC

more_horiz
Hen Ry wrote:
KrX wrote:
hey guys,

anyone knows how to change  Win-key + E not gong to HOME but to This PC like it always was ?

Activate :

Deactivate :

hi,

thats exactly what is done here:

Ist genau das gleiche wie hier:

KrX wrote:
KrX wrote:
hey guys,

anyone knows how to change  Win-key + E not gong to HOME but to This PC like it always was ?

i found this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this solution is not perfect for me, but it made it better.

it changed the HOME Folder.

i could live with that, but the drives are not sorted correctly and if i plug in an USB Drive i Need to refresh the window so i will be displayed

Es wird nur der HOME Ordner geaendert.

Es ist soweit ok, aber die Festplatten werden nicht richtig sortiert und wenn ich einen USB Stick anschliesse, muss ich das Fenster aktualisieren damit dieser angezeigt wird.

description[IMPLEMENTED] Regtweak, Clean Home Folder + Add ThisPC EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Regtweak, Clean Home Folder + Add ThisPC

more_horiz
Hello,

Just to inform you that I'm able to clean everything in the navigation pane, except the "Home" icon ... so i decided to do not include, yet, this tweak because with all new tweaks which will be available in v0.76 (beta 2) next week !

Like this we will see if there is a new tweak which remove the "Home" icon ... Wink

I've marked the post as "PENDING" to keep a record on this ... Very Happy

description[IMPLEMENTED] Regtweak, Clean Home Folder + Add ThisPC EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Regtweak, Clean Home Folder + Add ThisPC

more_horiz
ok, i will test the new version and maybe it will satisfy me Razz

more_horiz
lol!

more_horiz
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolder]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolder\NameSpace]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolder\NameSpace\DelegateFolders]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolder\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{20d04fe0-3aea-1069-a2d8-08002b30309d}]
@="This PC"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolder\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{3134ef9c-6b18-4996-ad04-ed5912e00eb5}]
@="Recent Files Folder"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolder\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{3936E9E4-D92C-4EEE-A85A-BC16D5EA0819}]
@="Frequent Places Folder"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HomeFolder\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{d34a6ca6-62c2-4c34-8a7c-14709c1ad938}]
@="Favorites Folder"

more_horiz
I would like it, possibly without a home

[IMPLEMENTED] Regtweak, Clean Home Folder + Add ThisPC My_pc12

more_horiz
this is also available right?

after using all tweaks i do not see any home

more_horiz
Yes, it has been implemented since v0.4.0.0 ... the name of the tweak is "Tweaks - Explorer - Remove Quick Access Icon from Navigation Pane".

You may also use "Tweaks - Explorer - Show Recycle Bin Icon in Navigation Pane" to add the recycle bin directly in Explorer navigation pane.

more_horiz
ok thank you for the info
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum