The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation Empty[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation

more_horiz
Hello,
I removed not bad from program and others shortened with WinReducer, unfortunately I was a little too optimistic and I do not manage any more to find two short cuts in spite of my many research.

They are mainly the “video” applications and “Music”, but also the possibility of creating a tile on the first page via the unrolling bar.

[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation Ashamp19

[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation Ashamp20

Last request, I systematically have my bar of the tasks at the top of office when the ISO image is carried out, do you do know the reason of it?

[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation Ashamp21

All my thanks for this excellent tool which is Windreducer and for your assistance to finalize my final ISO.

Kris bounce

description[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation EmptyRe: [ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation

more_horiz
Hello Kris,

==> For missing Modern UI Video and Music :
- Did you remove "Modern UI Apps - Zune Music" and "Modern UI Apps - Zune Video" ?

==> For "Pin to Start Screen" ("Epingler à l'écran d'acceuil") :
- Unchecked (= "déselectionner") "Tweaks - Explorer - Remove Pin to Start Screen"

==> For taskbar on top of the screen :
The reason is that you used one of my presets ... Wink ... I always use this, but you could simply disable it by unchecked "Appearance - Taskbar Position" !

description[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation EmptyRe: [ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm2050,
You have just given me a perfect answer and very precise with my questions and I thank you, all is OK. Very Happy

The reason is that you used one of my presets ... [ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation Icon_wink

I assure you well that I used your file WR81 Laptop V1.21 as bases work, I added only some final improvements to arrive at a DVD of a little more than 1.08 Go, without “Winsxs Expert who always poses problem to me, I will do without there without problem

I use Office 365 and Outlook.
In theory, I do not need the application “mail” and “contact”, doesn't it is possible to uninstall these applications?

[ANSWERED]To find two applications deleted by error and an option of creation Ashamp22

I received old Laptop, a HP Minis 210-2040ef (Atom 455.1,6 MHz 2 Go Ram)
Can I also remove “Webcam Experiment”?
You did this value indicate in the file “Unattended” “Page file size (min-max 250 mb), is appropriate for my Laptop?

The native resolution (HP Mini 210)of the screen is of 1024x600 and I think that is likely to pose a problem with Windows 8.1 which has a resolution more raised a little 1024 X 768.
Which is your opinion on this subject?

By thanking you for your patience and your obligingness.

Cordially

Kris

more_horiz
Hello Kriskriston,

1) I'm happy if it helped you create your own WinReduced ISO ... Very Happy

2) For "Mail" and "Contact" : try to remove "Accessories - Windows Contacts" and "Accessories - Windows Mail"

3) “Webcam Experiment” : Yes you could safely remove it

4) “Unattended” “Page file size (min-max 250 mb) : this size is OK for general use, so you need to adjust it for your laptop ... maybe 500Mb for min-max, or 250 for mini and 500 for max, should be better to avoid full ram. In the other hand, there will be more hdd access.

5) Yes, this could cause minor troubles, but it could be easily bypass by a tweak, so i decided to include it in the next WinReducer Software builds. This will help you easily apply this fix ... I will create a new category in tweaks, named "Laptop" ... Wink

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm2050,

For "Mail" and "Contact" : try to remove "Accessories - Windows Contacts" and "Accessories - Windows Mail"

I use your Laptop file which I modified very little and I assure you that “E-mail” and “Contact” were obviously selected, without success unfortunately.

It seems that my modifications affect the installation of Windows “E-mail” and “contact”.

If I use your file without any modification, “E-mail” and “Contact” are well uninstalled. 

I wanted to test again starting from your Laptop file, but the icons “garbage” disappears” from the desk.

Thank you for all

Kris Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum