The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] portable version because i am unable to download the supporting tools Empty[ANSWERED] portable version because i am unable to download the supporting tools

more_horiz
hello,

is it possible to create a portable version of winreducer that comes complete with the supporting tools? i think that would be really useful for usage offline or when there is a problem preventing the automated download of the tools.

i have tried everything i could to make winreducer work but it didn't, can someone please upload a rar archive containing a working folder of winreducer?

thank u so much.

description[ANSWERED] portable version because i am unable to download the supporting tools EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] portable version because i am unable to download the supporting tools

more_horiz
winreducer is already portable.

when the configuration windows opens you just need to click on the name i.e 7Zip and the download will start

or you can download all tools here:

https://forum.winreducer.net/t539-how-to-do-installation-troubleshooting-for-german-users

its german but you just need the downloads
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum