The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED]Missing Features after install Empty[ANSWERED]Missing Features after install

more_horiz
Hi all,
I just used winreducer 8.1 to greatly reduce the image and increase the speed of the tablet I installed on afterward.

I installed the iso on a Thinkpad Tablet 2, afterward I found out I was missing a couple essential features.  Namely connected standby and the Windows Store app.  Is there any way that I can install these?

There aren't any devices missing in the device manager and I made sure to leave anything mentioning tablet or laptop alone in the Winreducer settings.

description[ANSWERED]Missing Features after install EmptyRe: [ANSWERED]Missing Features after install

more_horiz
I just didn't realize that connected standby on tablets is name sleep under the power options, so that is working.  But any have an idea on how to get the Windows Store back?

I also just realized there is a help forum, I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

description[ANSWERED]Missing Features after install EmptyRe: [ANSWERED]Missing Features after install

more_horiz
Hello,

Don't worry you post in the good place ... Wink ... Thank you very much for your feedback !

Unfortunately, once you removed a Windows Components using WinReducer Software, you are not able to reinstall them after installation !

You need to recreate your ISO, did you check "Protect Modern UI APPS" and "Protect - MS Online Account" in the "PRESETS" tab ?
You need to them to automatically protect all necessary "WinReducer Components" needed to keep the Windows Store working !

If you have trouble, do not hesitate to post in here ... Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum