The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Dependencies Empty[ANSWERED] Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Dependencies

more_horiz
what components to keep Internet Connection Sharing functionality, i got "the dependencies service does not exist or has been marked for deletion"

description[ANSWERED] Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Dependencies EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Dependencies

more_horiz
Hello,

Did you select to remove "Services - Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Service" ?

description[ANSWERED] Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Dependencies EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Dependencies

more_horiz
no, and i also kept windows firewall. in the dependencies tab i found remote procedural call, and d-com services which i didn't found in component , features and services removal list.

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you removed :
- "Services - HomeGroup Listener and Provider Services"
- "Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center"
- "Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center (Files)"

more_horiz
i'm planning to start over, so could you just list what should i keep.

more_horiz
Hello,

I will try to create an EXTREME wccf preset file today, but it should be interesting for you to wait tomorrow for the release of WinReducer 7.0 - 1.00 (RC7) !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum