The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] auto installs not loading Empty[ANSWERED] auto installs not loading

more_horiz
when the computer boots up for the first time i log in and nothing happens. after about an hour or so i added the pc to my domain and after that reboot the auto installs started. any clue why it waits until i add it to the domain? i have tried this on about 17 computers and they all have the same out come.

description[ANSWERED] auto installs not loading EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] auto installs not loading

more_horiz
Hello,

Could you please tell us which WinReducer Edition are you using ? Which WinReducer Components did you use ? If you could send us your wccf file (don't forget to remove your serial key !)

description[ANSWERED] auto installs not loading EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] auto installs not loading

more_horiz
i am using winreducer 7, i used the tool to remove the games,removed the extra languages, created the auto unattended file and added drivers. i can send you my wccf file through a message cause its too long for here

more_horiz
WinReducer 7.0 - v?.?? ...

To send us, your wccf file, you could use OneDrive or http://www.zippyshare.com/

If you have troubles please ask to KrX, he knows, how to do, much better than me ... Wink

more_horiz
sorry about that i am using 7.0 V3.00 (Rc6)

Code:

Removed!

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
WinReducer 7.0 - v?.??  ...

To send us, your wccf file, you could use OneDrive or http://www.zippyshare.com/

If you have troubles please ask to KrX, he knows, how to do, much better than me ... Wink

me better than the developer of such an amazing tool ? Embarassed  you praise me to much Embarassed

but sure upload your file and i get a look

but before that :

what winreducer version do you use ? winreducer 7 RC 6 ??

and what windows version do you want to reduce?

EDIT : ok got you file i will get a look on it now

more_horiz
the one i sent you was for windows 7 32 bit thanks

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:

me better than the developer of such an amazing tool ? Embarassed  you praise me to much Embarassed

Wink ... in fact I was talking about zippyshare .... Very Happy

more_horiz
hey

- the features you selected look ok

- under SYSTEM -> WinReducer Post Install -> you activated OOBE . did you post something into the box? if NOT disable it because you dont need/use it, if yes could you show me what you put in there?

- also under unattanded: you activated "Hide Wireless Setup" but you did not select an file (if you want to use an file you need to use the the software "WinReducer Wlan Profile Backup & Restore"

- and you integrated some driver, did you unpack them so they are not .exe .msi etc?

EDIT:

winterstorm2050 wrote:
KrX wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:

Wink  ... in fact I was talking about zippyshare .... Very Happy

haha than im relived xD

more_horiz
for the auto installs i added a auto key changer batch file(converted it to a exe), a ninite file and a flash player install. as for the wireless i was using if for the 64 bit, i must have selected that by accident. also the drivers were all unpacked

Code:

@ECHO OFF
for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\sources\install.wim set CDROM=%%i:
if not defined CDROM goto :eof
echo Detected CDROM as drive %CDROM%
cd\

Title WINREDUCER POST INSTALLATION
Color F0

@echo  **********     Welcome     **********
"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\Windows 7 Key Installer.exe"
"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\ninite.exe"
"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\install_flashplayer15x32_mssd_aaa_aih.exe"

more_horiz
so and the problem was that you added those programs at:

under SYSTEM -> WinReducer Post Install -> OOBE

and they are not installed ?

could you post everything you added at the oobe part? maybe thats the problem

EDIT: ok you posted the oobe part.

normally you need some switches to they are installed in silent mode, i think for adobe it was /s but i´m not sure

more_horiz
okay i will look into it thanks

more_horiz
okay i fixed the issue here, i was creating a user account  under the administrator group and trying to use the auto installs on that. what i needed to do was create the administrator password on the tab above it and log in on that and everything worked like a charm! with windows 8.1 i didn't need to do this but for 7 it was needed. anyway thank you guys for the help cheers!  Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum