The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] USB key selection  Empty[SOLVED] USB key selection

more_horiz
When creating the .ISO if an USB key is not mounted and try to find one for update,
a warning/error message is displayed but it is impossible after mounting theUSB  key to reselect the updating mechanism

Cheers

description[SOLVED] USB key selection  EmptyRe: [SOLVED] USB key selection

more_horiz
i tested it and i got it too.

when (no usb key pluged in) and go to save in wim and check "Folder transfer to" it says than no key is pluged in. 

even restating winreducer and plug in a usb key i get this message. but clicking on "USB" it is shown there.

more_horiz
works for me now without problems

**winreducer 7

more_horiz
strange,

@winreducer 7 when going to tools -> iso -> save in wim and i get no usb key  pluged in i get the error message that no ntfs/fat32 is pluged in (OK)

but pluging one in and the same message came up (usb device creator shows the usb key)

last time it worked today but today now

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
i tested it and i got it too.

when (no usb key pluged in) and go to save in wim and check "Folder transfer to" it says than no key is pluged in. 

even restating winreducer and plug in a usb key i get this message. but clicking on "USB" it is shown there.

I just verify it works now for me too
Thanks

more_horiz
i tried it again. and it works with my kingston 8gb usb3 stick, but not with my kingston 16gb usb3 stick

but both are recognized at the usb creator tool.

also when i plug both in at the same time only the 8gb is recoginized

EDIT:

after formating it (the 16gb stick) with the usb creator tool it works.

so if thats the problem, the messagebox which says the stick needs to be ntfs/fat32 formated should also say that this problem could happen when not formated with the usb creator tool

so it wount be seen a s bug and also help people to understand why their sticks dont work
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum