The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box Empty[PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box

more_horiz
If the user chooses to protect certain features, like Protect ModernUI Apps,
[PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box Protec11

Please could you disable removal of the files it is protecting, like this...
[PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box Protec10

description[PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box EmptyRe: [PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box

more_horiz
THREAD UPDATED WITH "[PENDING]" STATUS !

OOH, I really like that idea !

description[PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box EmptyRe: [PENDING] Protect options should disable (grey out) removal tick box

more_horiz
I'll just keep 'em coming  Very Happy 

Thanks again.

more_horiz
again a nice idea.

i think someone mentioned something like that a loong time ago

but to comment your Picture.

if a protect Option is activated all components which are protected should be grayed out but NOT red.

i think components should only be red if These components cause Problems at the moments like current bugs, or components that are needed for some Tools etc

more_horiz
Why not :
- Green for protected components
- red for dangerous components
?

more_horiz
hmm i dont know if some ppl would understand what green means, because i think that in most programms is something is deactivated it is grayed out.

but even if it should be green it should be green and NOT clickable

more_horiz
OK, I understand that, so :
- Grey : protected components
- Red : Dangerous components

more_horiz
Excellent idea

I agree, red might give the impression of 'danger'  or  'not safe' ... to remove
Either, greyed out completely for Protected, or green. Both would work, but perhaps 'green' gives the impression 'safe to remove' ???
Just greyed-out would mean that feature/option is not available (because you've it is protected).

LOL  you just posted a reply as I was typing...

more_horiz
Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
OK, I understand that, so :
- Grey : protected components
- Red : Dangerous components

yes

brittech wrote:
Excellent idea

I agree, red might give the impression of 'danger'  or  'not safe' ... to remove
Either, greyed out completely for Protected, or green. Both would work, but perhaps 'green' gives the impression 'safe to remove' ???
Just greyed-out would mean that feature/option is not available (because you've it is protected).

LOL  you just posted a reply as I was typing...

and yes

brittech wrote:

but perhaps 'green' gives the impression 'safe to remove' ???

thats exactly what i thought

more_horiz
cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum