The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionClear tutorial winreducer 8.1 EmptyClear tutorial winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
Hi there, 

i'm new here en want to use winreducer to make my own image. 
i have installed the program and it runs fine , but there ars so many options en switches so i dont know what to do and what must be switched on or off. 
so my question is is there a very clear tutorial that explains every button in the program? 
hope somone can help me . 

thx 
greetz Bennie

descriptionClear tutorial winreducer 8.1 EmptyRe: Clear tutorial winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
This post by @caphp  is a good starting point

LINK

more_horiz
THX i will try this ..

more_horiz
or you could read the .pdf files which are in the winreducer Folder, there should be a tutorial with Pictures there.

more_horiz
this is a start for me , but its not explain what every botton do. i hoped there was a torturial that explained all buttons so i could understand the function of the buttons.

more_horiz
Dear friend,
If the user manuals/tutorials @Winter has provided, or the other helpful advice on this forum are not sufficient, then this may not be a project you want to be using at the moment.
study
You could of course just try to work things out for yourself - you might be surprised what you learn when you just 'have a go'.

more_horiz
thanks for your reaction, i just tryed it and i learn some thing and i will go on. 
 thanks again.

more_horiz
for some reason the updates are not intergrated, i select the map UPDATES , guess thats the good one?

more_horiz
Can you download the updates whit winreduser? If not try to download them manual
y. And use update list.

more_horiz
If the user manuals/tutorials @Winter has provided, or the other helpful advice on this forum are not sufficient, then this may not be a project you want to be using at the moment.

That is a very poor response and attitude. It is also the problem with many of those independently written programs. RT7 Lite and nLite are also good examples. No one should have to scourer all over for bits and pieces of a puzzle. 

We all are not software engineers that write code for a living. You can't and shouldn't assume everyone else is, or nearly is. While it may be acceptable to assume the user has a basic understanding of the process, but to ecpect each and every detail to be known is ridiculous. 

From what I have seen so far (and I have use those other programs for some time) what I see here is terribly lacking. Video tutorials are worthless. I have little interest to watch someone typing on a screen to attempt to convey a message.  Mad

more_horiz
Hello,

I do understand, that the WinReducer Software are not easy to understand for newbies. I'm working actively on this part, and this should change in a near future ... but there is no reason to claim that I do not want to help you ! The forum exists to help you in these tasks.

Please consider, that we are all doing everything we could in our free time to help people as fast as we can.

So please be all a little more comprehensive to understand that the software is also capable to answer to millions of different needs and/or configurations. But some times in a particular use, it simply does not work !

Thank you very much for your understanding !

Have a good day my friends !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum