The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] What not to remove! Empty[ANSWERED] What not to remove!

more_horiz
Hey!

I use a long-maker apps installer, but it pushes the presumption Winreducer!
Have been made ​​and none is good or ISOT 10. I always get subjected to standing error message: Windows could not install the approved licensing conditions on your computer.
I do not understand what should not be deleted from the installer to resolve this error. Please if anyone can help!

GeorgĀ  affraid

description[ANSWERED] What not to remove! EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] What not to remove!

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1" HELP FORUM !

Hello,

This seems to be a problem with the serial number, you use in your "autounattend.xml" file. Are you sure to use the good serial with your Windows Edition you mount using WinReducer 8.1 ?

description[ANSWERED] What not to remove! EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] What not to remove!

more_horiz
Find out exactly what to say to get your version?

more_horiz
Could please explain a little bit more, because I'm not sure to correctly understand what you ask .... Thanks.

more_horiz
Exactly what version of Win 8.1 iso file to look for. MSDN .......

more_horiz
You could consult the MSDN website at this adress :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/downloads/hh442898

But you need a subscription to download ISO from this MS website !

more_horiz
Thanks, did not work!
If anyone could help win a 8.1 x64 iso Professional HUN! Original.

more_horiz
Tutti Georg : please, read carefully the rules of the forum ...

You are not able to request Windows ISO files on the WinReducer Forum !

All members know that it's totally forbidden, so you will not receive any answer about that !

Thank you for your understanding ... Smile

more_horiz
Ok sorry !.
The version can be used which does not ask for the installation key?

more_horiz
No problem my friend ...

But asking for piracy stuff (ISO, Key, Crack, ...) are totally forbidden, otherwise I will have no other choice than delete your WinReducer Forum Account ... Sad

more_horiz
Ok I understand!
I asked to win a 8.1 ISOT can I use that does not ask for key during installation.

more_horiz
There are generic keys that you can use during installation. You will have to apply a specific (legitimate) key after installation, within a certain time. (I thinkĀ it is one month.)

You can get the generic keys by googling "windows 8.1 generic keys" and use the one suited for the version you use.

Winter: Hopefully it is not illegal for me to state this info?

more_horiz
Hey,
aymanalz wrote:
Winter: Hopefully it is not illegal for me to state this info?

No problem, you explain it perfectly, and coming from you, I'm not surprised ! Wink

more_horiz
Hi!
I bought the factory 8.1 win installer. New image is created and with the same error message during the installation: Unable to install the license on the computer.
I do not understand the English language installer, only to be good? I have a Hungarian.

Welcome. Georg

more_horiz
I use the default key, before I tried installed flawlessly, I use WinReducer and immediately comes the error message!

more_horiz
Which windows edition did you purchase ?

more_horiz
Win 8.1 professional
IR3_CCSA_X64FRE_HU-HU_DV9

more_horiz
Tutti Georg wrote:
I use the default key, before I tried installed flawlessly, I use WinReducer and immediately comes the error message!

Did you check the "protect windows activation" preset? If not, try that.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum