The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Post Install not working Empty[ANSWERED] Post Install not working

more_horiz
Hi,

I have just come across WinReducer and so far like what I see, and mostly it has done what has been asked of it, however there is one feature that i cannot get to work Sad

I am trying to get it to do a Post Install during an unattended installation, and no matter what I do, after the ISO is created and the Windows install completed, the program isn't installed. Checking the ISO shows a folder called WinReducerPI which contains the program.

When the WinReducer main menu comes up, I click on SYSTEM and then POST INSTALLATION.
Here I can see the script that references the program I am trying to install.

Usually I then click on FINISH, save to a WIM file, and the come back and save to ISO.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Any help appreciated!

Mike

description[ANSWERED] Post Install not working EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Post Install not working

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

Do you have in your "C:\" drive, a file called : WinReducerPI.bat ?

description[ANSWERED] Post Install not working EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Post Install not working

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

Do you have in your "C:\" drive, a file called : WinReducerPI.bat ?

Hi,

Yes I do, however it's an empty file, there are no commands in there at all.

Mike

more_horiz
Try to save in an ISO first, instead of in a wim file ... You could extract your ISO later ... Please let me know, thank you very much !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum