The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Installation problem ! Empty[ANSWERED] Installation problem !

more_horiz
Winterstorm2050 Hi, I've been waiting a long time for the new version and I'm disappointed! Why does my program touted dirt to install PC? Why the program does not open for editing Windows without me having to install additional programs ?? Old version went without it. I am disappointed and ...
[ANSWERED] Installation problem ! F06a713c1f48ff27cf23c3567c686f23

description[ANSWERED] Installation problem ! EmptyInstallation problem !

more_horiz
Hello kocko,

All third-party software are absolutely necessary to use WinReducer 8.1 v1.17 (hope you use this latest build), and this is why they are in reds !

Before starting using WinReducer, you need, at this screen (you screenshot), to click on each name to automatically download all necessary files : WinReducer will automatically extract all files and put them in the good folder !

For example : to install 7zip : click on the name "7zip", then click on the name "ImageX", and so on ... in fact, all checkboxes needs to be in green !

You could use this dedicated website page to inform you about the 1st installation procedure :
http://www.winreducer.net/wr81-installation.html

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum