The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Add "Removing Speed" to wccf Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Add "Removing Speed" to wccf

more_horiz
Hi Winter,
just testing 1.19 and it looks very good so far ! Thx for your work !!

I've a question. Is it possible to integrate the choice "Default / High / Highest" of "Removing Speed" to the wccf file ?

Thank you

description[IMPLEMENTED] Add "Removing Speed" to wccf EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Add "Removing Speed" to wccf

more_horiz
Jeronim0 asked it here, too.

https://forum.winreducer.net/t771-bug-winreducer-118-updates-and-removal-not-applied-settings-not-stored

Jeronim0 wrote:
Removing Speed possible in profile as well? Now I need to set it to High everytime.
Maybe nice to have an additional setting Optimal so that it uses the detected amount of CPU's/thread

i think that´s a good request ;P

description[IMPLEMENTED] Add "Removing Speed" to wccf EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Add "Removing Speed" to wccf

more_horiz
Hello guys,

OK, I will add this in next builds ! Very Happy

more_horiz
ADDED in v1.20 !

more_horiz
Thank you very much cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum