The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install Empty[ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install

more_horiz
Hi,
I almost succeed to have no wait screen except one.
How can I bypass it ?
 Thanks for the advice

[ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install Q3oqg2fe

description[ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install

more_horiz
any idea ?

description[ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install

more_horiz
in Unattended tab, check on Accept EULA, Hide Wireless Setup, Network Location, and Protect your PC.
and if you've also created an account in Unattended tab, you should check on Hide Local Account and Hide Online Account too, and then the setup will bring you directly to start screen Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello,

If you want to also avoid the 1st login Modern UI animation during setup, you could use "Tweaks - Logon - Disable first Sign-In animation" !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Thanks,
What about a list
I don't understand the relation
with Protect your PC, Hide Local Account and Hide Online Account
But well, I will try

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
Thanks,
What about a list
But well, I will try

try it and also plz share with us ur work it will save our time

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
Thanks,
What about a list
But well, I will try

Ask to Microsoft ... they created it like this ... Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Jpm wrote:
Thanks,
What about a list
But well, I will try

Ask to Microsoft ... they created it like this ... Wink

Not sure to understand what Protect your PC mean

more_horiz
Ah OK !

It helps you configure how "Windows Update" download all updates, and it also hides the window where you could select to disable it.

more_horiz
zesh_ii wrote:
try it and also plz share with us ur work it will save our time

I just need to use the "Protect your PC"
The hiding of the local/online account was not needed in my case

Cheers
Jpm

[ANSWERED] No Wait screen during Install HxJGRVMCSY7gAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum