The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Put private files to Post install Empty[ANSWERED] Put private files to Post install

more_horiz
Regards

I am able to put .exe, .msi files to postInstall procedure.
I put exe files to /WORK/INTEGRATE/SOFTWARE/WinReducerPI folder and from menu in System->WinReducer Post Instalation -> OOBE select:
==> on
==> Add File

There are script which is started after install Win8.1. All files are executable.

I want to put some config files which are non-executable (some *.ini, *.xml files).

Is it possible to do burn non-executable file directly to ISO image with WinReducer?

description[ANSWERED] Put private files to Post install EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Put private files to Post install

more_horiz
Hello and welcome,

Yes, you need to do this manually by using the Windows internal command line to copy your files in your desired location on your hard disk drive, like this :

--> add your files in the WinReducerPI folder
--> add in your script : COPY "%CDROM%\WPI\%FILENAME%" "%DESTINATIONFILE%" /Y (just replace %FILENAME% and %DESTINATIONFILE% for your needs)

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

Source : LINK

description[ANSWERED] Put private files to Post install EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Put private files to Post install

more_horiz
It works

Thnx

more_horiz
Very Happy 
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum