The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 Professional in the network - a lot of connections! Empty[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 Professional in the network - a lot of connections!

more_horiz
Hi Everyone!

I´m testing WinReducer in some machines with Windows 8.1 Professional that connect with our network (Windows Server 2012 with AD), everything runs fine I didn't remove too much to make Win 8.1 more compatible, but I saw that the machines that I'm testing open a lot of connections in the network and stay with the connections open for a long time (screenshot below).

Above 100 connections it´s Win 81 Professional reduced

[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 Professional in the network - a lot of connections! Sem_ta11

Someone had the same problem?

Is the third Windos 8.1 that I did but I still didn´t discover what option it´s causing this problem.

Thank you if anyone could give some tip and sorry about the bad english.

[]s
Roger
Curitiba - PR - Brasil

description[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 Professional in the network - a lot of connections! EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 Professional in the network - a lot of connections!

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

I do not experienced such problem, did you get a legal Microsoft ISO ? Have you verified the according SHA-1 value of the ISO (to know if your ISO has been modified) ?

Did you try to install your ISO without WinReduced it ? To see what happen !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum