The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Modding Windows 8.1 Update with WMC... Empty[ANSWERED] Modding Windows 8.1 Update with WMC...

more_horiz
Not requesting ISO or anything of the sort...  But I am wondering if anybody found a Windows 8.1 Update x64 with WMC that WinReducer 8.1 v1.12 or v1.13 has worked with.  I tried a couple of ISO's + some AIO's but have never been able to successfully extract or open folder to mod a WMC ISO with WinReducer 8.1 yet.  Was wondering if it was possible  Question 

Right now the only option I see is to use a MSDN W8.1 Pro x64 ISO to mod with WinReducer & manually upgrade to WMC afterwards.  But was wondering if the WMC upgrade or other hotfix's or updates might revert some of the registry tweaks or disabling of components done with WinReducer...  confused 

Any feedback on this would be appreciated...  If u do know of a ISO that worked for you.  Just PM me it's Hash...  Thanks again..  alien

description[ANSWERED] Modding Windows 8.1 Update with WMC... EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Modding Windows 8.1 Update with WMC...

more_horiz
Just checking if you still need help with this problem?

If you do, please grab the latest version of WinReducer and we'll see if we can help.

description[ANSWERED] Modding Windows 8.1 Update with WMC... EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Modding Windows 8.1 Update with WMC...

more_horiz
brittech wrote:
Just checking if you still need help with this problem?

If you do, please grab the latest version of WinReducer and we'll see if we can help.

I got it working since version v1.15 or v1.14.  Been testing the AIO support lately..  So this part was resolved.

more_horiz
I marked the thread with SOLVED
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum