The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] A few feature requests Empty[IMPLEMENTED] A few feature requests

more_horiz
I think integrating the ISO/WIM step at the end should be configurable/integrated with the rest of the program so that the user doesn't have to babysit this step.

I would love to have an option after WIM creation to execute a command (or set of commands) so that I can robocopy the windows folder to a usb drive.

I would like to have an option in the unattended setup to configure the LogonCount variable.

description[IMPLEMENTED] A few feature requests EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] A few feature requests

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 REQUESTS" FORUM !

Hello,

1) This could be a great idea (already asked sometimes ago  Wink ), I will add this but don't know when ...  Smile 

2) Already available in WinReducer : "START -> TOOLS -> ISO -> Save in a Wim File -> Folder USB Transfert To" : Connect an USB thumb drive before then activate this option, and choose your USB key in the list ! (take care this will delete any previous content on your USB Key)
[Option also available when you finish reducing your windows edition !]

3) This could be done !

Thank you for your ideas !  Very Happy

description[IMPLEMENTED] A few feature requests EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] A few feature requests

more_horiz
mountiedm wrote:
I think integrating the ISO/WIM step at the end should be configurable/integrated with the rest of the program so that the user doesn't have to babysit this step.

I would love to have an option after WIM creation to execute a command (or set of commands) so that I can robocopy the windows folder to a usb drive.

I was about to request something like this two options.

winterstorm2050 wrote:

2) Already available in WinReducer : "START -> TOOLS -> ISO -> Save in a Wim File -> Folder USB Transfert To" : Connect an USB thumb drive before then activate this option, and choose your USB key in the list ! (take care this will delete any previous content on your USB Key)

In my case I am not sure these instructions help.  Let me explain what I would like to be able to do.  Guess I am trying to get double option when we finish reducing our windows edition.

Since we have to test on a VM each time after we mod things on the reducing part.  I would like to be able to choose to do two version saves of those edits.  I would like to both end up with an ISO so I can easily install the latest modded ISO on a VM machine for testing.  But I would also like the option to at the same time in what ever order end up with a USB Installer too in case it passes the test & I want to install it to a SSD.  VMPlayer won't install from a USB or folder as far as I can tell.

Right now I am having to choose either creating an ISO or USB Installer or WIM.  Once it is finish two options get grayed out and have to restart WinReducer.  Then I have to reload everything again & even after reloading the already modded ISO I am not sure if I have to tell it to re-mod it again because not all the options are showing as modded from the prior completed moddding.  Don't want have to do double the work.  Maybe there is something I am missing or doing out of step.

Would love to be able to tell it after hitting Finish to make both ISO & USB or some other pair of output.

Update:  I just realized that what I am asking for are new options.  Will add a request for them.  Thanks.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:

Hello,

1) This could be a great idea (already asked sometimes ago  Wink ), I will add this but don't know when ...  Smile 

3) This could be done !

Thank you for your ideas !  Very Happy

Can i request a new option like auto shutdown pc when all processes are completed? Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes, you could and I encouraged you to request for new functions, all your ideas are good ideas and will be read as any other. Just the next time create a new post in the request forum ! This is much more easier for me to follow new requests. Wink

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
all requests are implemented or did i overlook something ?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum