The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] EXPANSION OF THE DIFFERNT EDITIONS FROM 20 TO 24 OR MORE ON A SINGLE ISO. Empty[IMPLEMENTED] EXPANSION OF THE DIFFERNT EDITIONS FROM 20 TO 24 OR MORE ON A SINGLE ISO.

more_horiz
Great support for WinReducer 8.1   cheers 

Just wanted to request the expansion of WinReducers limit from 20 different editions in a single ISO to at least 24.

The reason is the most updated multi-edtion single ISO out there is Murphy78's - Windows 8.1 AIO 24in1 with Update x64 en-US Jul2014.

I tried to use this ISO on v1.12 but kept getting an error about the folder when trying to extract thru WinReducer (Tried it with x86 & x64 7zip files).  And after I did a manual extract I got a different error related to the folders too.  I am guessing it's the different editions limit but I could be wrong.  Would like to eliminate the limit as the problem.  It could also be a .ESD vs MSDN problem too.  Not sure what format the included ISO's use.

I can PM you a magnet link to the ISO if you would like check it out on WinReducer.  I am not sure about the rules on magnet links on threads so I am waiting for you to tell me I can PM or post it here.

Thanks again.

description[IMPLEMENTED] EXPANSION OF THE DIFFERNT EDITIONS FROM 20 TO 24 OR MORE ON A SINGLE ISO. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] EXPANSION OF THE DIFFERNT EDITIONS FROM 20 TO 24 OR MORE ON A SINGLE ISO.

more_horiz
ADDED IN v1.16 !

Hello,

I will also rework the Open and mount GUI.

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

description[IMPLEMENTED] EXPANSION OF THE DIFFERNT EDITIONS FROM 20 TO 24 OR MORE ON A SINGLE ISO. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] EXPANSION OF THE DIFFERNT EDITIONS FROM 20 TO 24 OR MORE ON A SINGLE ISO.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
ADDED IN v1.16 !

Hello,

I will also rework the Open and mount GUI.

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

NICE!!!!   bounce

And thanks again for responding so quickly to our requests.  And even better with updated O/M GUI.

Can't wait to take it for a spin...

Really enjoy being a part of the WinReducer Community...

? is the new limit 24 or higher or open ended ???

more_horiz
Yes, I will try to release it at the beginning of the next week and It will be up to 30 different editions !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum