The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] There isn't any download update button under systems for me for Win 7 reducer.   Empty[ANSWERED] There isn't any download update button under systems for me for Win 7 reducer.

more_horiz
Hi, new user here, I am able to extract, and then mount, but when I get to the screen where it has "start, presets, Appearance, etc"  I don't see the update button under systems.  If I ignore it and just click finish and finish the process I am able to create an iso, but there is little point unless I can slipstream the Windows update in. 

[ANSWERED] There isn't any download update button under systems for me for Win 7 reducer.   Winreducer

Been trying forever, checking my tools like 7zip up and down to see I download and extract correctly, also tried both Windows 7 home and professional but no luck.

description[ANSWERED] There isn't any download update button under systems for me for Win 7 reducer.   EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] There isn't any download update button under systems for me for Win 7 reducer.

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 7 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

WinReducer 7.0 - v3.00 will not have the "WinReducer Update Downloader" tool, you could just point to the folder in which you store all your updates to slipstream them ! (Using the button with the 3 dots ("...") in the "Updates " line in your screenshots).

But to correctly use this, you need to download your updates before using WinReducer ... To download all Windows 7 updates, you need to use one of the excellent program made for your specific usage like : "Windows Hotfix Downloader" (this is just an example !)

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

description[ANSWERED] There isn't any download update button under systems for me for Win 7 reducer.   EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] There isn't any download update button under systems for me for Win 7 reducer.

more_horiz
Do we need to put all updates in updates folder or can we use a main folder that has updates within?
Thanks, Donwr7

more_horiz
Hello,

To avoid common troubles, you need to put all your updates in the folder "WORK -> INTEGRATE -> UPDATES -> x64" or "WORK -> INTEGRATE -> UPDATES -> x86" ==> depending on your ISO architecture !

Have a good day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum