The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Internet Options Problem Empty[ANSWERED] Internet Options Problem

more_horiz
There is my config: WCCF File

I cant access to internet options from Network and Sharing Center(There is no internet options tab). After that i tried to access that through internet explorer but it gives restrictions effect error. I searched this error and tried every sholution but couldnt solve. What is the point? Thanks!

description[ANSWERED] Internet Options Problem EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Internet Options Problem

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 7.0 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

You have this error because you removed : "Control Panel - Internet Options" and "Control Panel - Internet Options (Files)". Keep them and it should solve your problem.

Regards.

description[ANSWERED] Internet Options Problem EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Internet Options Problem

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 7.0 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

You have this error because you removed : "Control Panel - Internet Options" and "Control Panel - Internet Options (Files)". Keep them and it should solve your problem.

Regards.

Omg, That mistake... Thank you winterstorm  Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi winter. I found the problem, may be its not a problem Smile Selecting Internet Explorer from Features for delete(with Automatic Removing Process) removes automatically Internet Options. I have a question, is the Internet Options affects all windows(for example, normally im lowering all security settings and i disable ssl etc.) or just for Internet Explorer? If its affects all aplications, it should be kept. Regards.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum